Chapter 14

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

 

I can feel the pressure right now. After the moment that Jisoo saw Chaeyoung, it took  minutes for us to realize what just happened.

 

We are now currently in the dining room. Aunt Dara said that I need to feed Chaeyoung, and to see her now, she’s really enjoying the food. 

 

Meanwhile Jisoo, she’s just staring at her, they’re actually facing each other and I’m kinda in the middle of them.

 

The atmosphere is so awkward. I think I know what’s in Chaeyoung’s mind. We are already caught, so there is no point of hiding.

 

“We don’t have a choice Lisa.” She said after she finished the food. Chaeyoung is a great eater, she ate all the food prepared for her.

 

“Y- You know my name?” I tried to hide.

 

She raised an eyebrow. “Seriously we don’t have to hide, we can tell Jisoo. I know her and we can trust her.”

 

Jisoo raised her hand. “Why? Do you have a reason for you not to trust me?”

 

Chaeyoung just shake her head. 

 

“H-how did you get here?” Jisoo said.

 

“Why? You don’t want me to be here? I thought you’ll get me back?” Chaeyoung laughed.

 

Okay, I thought they were lovers? I’m being out of placed.

 

Jisoo smiled. “So you’re here because of me?”

 

“No.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

Jisoo’s smile melted. “I will still get you, babe.”

 

“Oh no..”

 

I stopped her. “I thought you were lovers?” I said, I don’t think we can’t talk about my real identity now, what am I seeing?

 

“We were.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“We are.” Jisoo complaint.

 

I rolled my eyes on them. What’s with them?

 

 

JISOO

 

It’s real. She’s really here, in front of me. 

 

She’s still beautiful, and her voice? Damn it’s a music in my ears, it’s been 5 years since I heard it.

 

Her hair is longer now, it was dyed and she’s perfect with it. Her clothes were slightly scratched that’s why I can see some part of her skin underneath it, and I hate that Lisa can saw it too.

 

Chaeyoung is my first love. What I said to Lisa was true. She is ‘the love of my life’.

 

I met her in a competition. She was a lawn tennis player and so am I. She was the representative in North, and I was the one in South.

 

We are actually rivals but I didn’t think about that when I saw her, I was lost in her eyes. Basically she won against me, she really impressed me.

 

I court her for months and she answered yes on my birthday. She was the greatest gift I’ve ever had. 

 

We’re just so happy that time but then I heard that she’ll be marrying anyone so I broke up with her. I’ve been so cold to her, but I realized that we need each other so I’m courting her again.

 

I guess I’m a bit late ‘cause she’s ignoring me of what I did, but I’m always reaching for her. I regret everything. 

 

The arrange marriage was also cancelled because my parents really want her to be with me, we’re just waiting for Chaeyoung to agree.

 

Another sad moment when I’m in the middle of courting, our communication was lost.

 

“Ohh, so that explains everything.” Lisa said and smiled. “So she’s your ex Chaeyoung?”

 

“And soon to be girlfriend again.” I said. I will make this real.

 

Chaeyoung just shaked her head. “Whatever you say Jisoo.”

 

I just laughed at her reaction, I really love her.

 

Soon Chaeyoung, you’ll be mine again.

 

 

LISA

 

I don’t know what to react right now, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are so cute. Jisoo is whipped for her, I want to help her!

 

“But seriously why are you here in the South babe? And how did you get here?” Jisoo asked to Chaeyoung.

 

“I’m here because I have something to tell to Lisa, and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter