Chapter 16

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

 

I don’t know if we are driving fast or the hospital is just near, but I’m thankful that we already arrived.

 

I quickly run towards the operating room. I don’t care if Jisoo and Chaeyoung is following me, and there I saw Jennie.

 

“Miss you’re not allowed here, we are operating the princess you should go outside.” The nurse obliged.

 

I shake my head. “No, I won’t leave her. I’m her friend, promise I won’t do anything.”

 

“But miss..” She wasn’t able to finish her sentence because the doctor called her.

 

I’m true to my words, I’m just here at the entrance, looking at Jennie, and watching the doctors doing their job while crying.

 

“Clear!” 

 

I can’t hold back my tears as I heard that.

 

JISOO

 

“Lisa..”  I pull her for a hug. Seriously, I pity her. I know that she’s been suffering for 2 years, and now her happiness met an accident. All I have to do is to be with her.

 

Chaeyoung and I saw it, Princess Jennie actually died for a moment, thank God she’s okay now. She’s now under a test and after that she will be transferred into a room.

 

“We were just talking earlier, Jisoo.” She sniffed. I caress her hair and let her cry on my shoulder. It’s hurting me seeing this. “She even gave me a flower, she confessed at me, we were so happy but this happen..” Her voice is cracking, I don’t know what to say.

 

I witnessed they love for each other even in this short period, the way they look at each other, the way they express their love. I hope that this incident won’t end that.

 

“Princess, she’s okay now.” I just said to light up her mood. Why am I not good at this? I should tell Chaeyoung to come back quickly.

 

I saw one of my guards walking towards us, Lisa fixed herself, but she’s still crying.

 

He bowed and I nodded at him. “Lady Jisoo, Princess Jennie is now at the private room. She’s surrounded by guards but I already told them to let you in. Maybe soon she’ll be in the palace, the doctor said that a lot of blood was wasted, good thing they succeed in the operating room. She also got cuts and bruises, there was a wide cut on her arm. You can visit her at any minute from now.”

 

I sighed and thanked him.

 

“Princess, let’s go.” She nodded.

 

I helped her walk because she’s really weak. How could I make her feel okay?

 

“Lady Jisoo.” The guard bowed. 

 

“Can we go inside?” He nodded.

 

Lisa and I entered the room. She slowly walk towards Princess Jennie. I covered my mouth when I saw her.

 

There’s a bandage on her head and on her left arm. How did she got that? 

 

She also got cuts and bruises, there was a wide cut on her arm.

 

I look at her wounds again, there’s a long bandage on her arm, for sure it’s a cut. How can she get that? The limousine of the princess is safe from wedges. 

 

As soon as Lisa holds Jennie’s hand, she let her tears flow again. I can’t help but to cry too. 

 

She’s not saying anything. She’s just holding her lovers hand. In some circumstances I am happy that they can still express their love now.

 

“That damn guard.” I was taken aback when Chaeyoung hissed at my back.

 

I looked at her, she looks haggard. I fixed her hair. “What’s the problem babe?” I like it when I call her babe, she’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter