Chapter 19

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung-ah I didn’t mean that!”

 

Rosé slapped Jisoo’s arm once again. “I don’t believe you, ert!”

 

“As if I know you really want my kiss!”

 

“I don’t!”

 

Jisoo just laugh and grabbed Rosé’s hand. Rosé just let the older do what she want. Rosé is being like this because Jisoo accidentally kisses her on stage, and now they are assigned to be the dancers of that play.

 

They ride on Jisoo’s car. Since Lisa disappeared, Rosé have no choice but to take a ride with Jisoo.

 

“Bye babe.” Rosé didn’t answer, instead she left the car silently and slammed the the door.

 

Jisoo just laughed at Rosé’s doing. She drive home and suddenly she hears something suspicious on her parent’s room while walking towards her own room.

 

She silently moves closer to the door and wanted to hear the entire discussion.

 

She gasped when she hear a slap. She immediately covered to prevent her parents on knowing that she’s outside.

 

“All you have to do was to stab the princess and kill her, is this what I get from you?”

 

JISOO

 

My eyes widened. It’s my mother, who is she talking to? Damn.

 

My mother just got home from Germany, I didn’t expect that this is the first words that I’ll hear from her.

 

Is.. is my mother a criminal?

 

“You know that the princess is strong! She’s highly mentored of self defense! Don’t you dare shout at me like that!” 

 

A tear escaped my eyes once I heard my father’s blurt. All this time my father was a killer? I’m so sorry princess..

 

“I already talked to King Pho, he didn’t give us a punishment, I know someday he will give the South Country’s power to us.” My father said.

 

I slowly put hands on the wall to prevent from falling. I can’t handle this, my parents want to be the Queen and King of this country, and they are under King Pho. 

 

I feel guilty now for the princess. For sure she will hate me. No, even Lisa, even Chaeyoung.

 

“On his next move, he will attack this country first. Don’t worry we will be safe, after King Jerry will be killed, we can have the country, King Pho will give it to us.” 

 

“What if the Queen and the Prince will show up again? And what if Jennie will fight?” 

 

I don’t know how many tears had escaped my eyes. I don’t know what to do.

 

Her father laughed. “I heard that the Queen is suffering from amnesia, only the Prince knows everything. Besides he can’t f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter