Let's forget

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laila's POV

"Who are you?" He asked in Korean, thankfully I had finally learned enough of it to hold my ground.

"I wanted to ask the same thing actually," he looked so clueless about everything that it made me want to pinch his cheeks. 

"Why.....What....," Damn that was one confused guy right there. He took in the state of the bed which was pretty much messed up and then looked at me, wrapped in the covers upto the chest and made a weird face. Another bout of laughter escaped my lips. I didn't a teenager, did I? 

"Wouldn't you look at yourself?" I prompted, trying to locate my clothes, they were by the door. Great!

Finally he looked down and yelped yet another time, disappearing under the bed. 'The hell?'

"I didn't.........We....I meant we didn't.....Did we?" The poor thing was so embarrassed, he couldn't look me in the eye.

"We did," even if I lied it wouldn't change a thing, what happened, happened and it couldn't be undone.

He groaned, still on the floor.

"Now stay there till I go get my clothes okay, no peeping." Though I doubted he would try such a thing. The dude looked so mortified, he wouldn't even look at a girl after this.

Another groan.

"I would take that as yes."

Five minutes later I was fully clothed, "You alive in there?" I called. He hadn't made a sound. 

Collecting his clothes I went to the bed and threw them over to his side. Some of them probably l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter