Is this the beginning?

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laila's POV

 

Eight pair of eyes were directed at me and boy was that terrifying!

"We did not discuss anything about us being responsible for not letting people know about your marriage," the Ajhusshi whined. He looked funny doing that, I mean wasn't he too old to do that?

"What was I supposed to do then?" I asked. This was way more irritating than I thought.

"You were supposed to say that you guys were waiting for the right time to tell everyone, that you wanted to enjoy some peace before you made it public."

"And they would've believed that? Really reporters aren't that stupid, neither are your fans," wasn't he supposed to be the manager, he should know things like these. Why on earth was I explaining it to him, "plus that would've made him look bad. The people would think he didn't want his popularity to drop, that's why he kept it a secret."

"She has a point," someone spoke up from the left, was it Minhyuk? I guess it was. I had tried to learn their faces and names before coming here. This one was lean and cute looking. Yup, Minhyuk.

"So you messed up the entire plan?" Ajhusshi wasn't satisfied.

"No, I merely improvised. You said you have the marriage certificate ready so it shouldn't be a problem. Plus you people should take some responsibility as well."

His left eye twitched. Oh that irked him, "And why should I do that?"

"Maybe you people don't give these guys enough freedom that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter