Discovering things

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laila's POV

 

He was a sleepy person, I realized that in the 7 days I lived with him.

Every morning when I left for college he would be in bed, his door tightly shut and every night he would come and go directly in his room and I wouldn't see him till the next night.

It was like living on my own, I mean we hardly saw of each other. Other than a few nods, nothing was given and nothing taken. He minded his business and I tended to mine.

The only change in my life was that I had to cook breakfast for two people instead of one. I didn't know much about Korean food, damn I didn't even know how to cook noodles. The only thing I had for breakfast was eggs and bread and juice so I would leave them on the table for him as well. When I came back the food wasn't there, neither was the plate. So I didn't know if he ate it or threw it away.

Either way I didn't care to find out. 

His friends didn't visit after that day either. So it was me on my own, which wasn't so nice considering I pretty much fed off human contact.

My only friend hasn't talked to me either when she found out that I had indeed slept with her Hyungwon oppa. But I knew I could work around that because as long as it wasn't Shownu oppa, it was fine. She would yield. Well I hoped she will.

It was a week day and I planned to stay in bed till noon, I hadn't gotten a good rest after arranging everything in the flat. It looked a lot better now with sofas and chairs and tables. I liked it.

A knock on the door interuppted my romance with the mattre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter