009

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon's POV

 

The girl was crazy! Why would she throw herself in harm's way to keep me safe? It just didn't make any sense. I mean the two of us barely knew each other, the only things that came to mind when I thought of her were that her name was Laila and that she cooked eggs for breakfast.

That's all I knew. And I was sure her situation was the same. We were yet to have a proper conversation, which I had been avoiding because it was too embarrassing to talk to her when I knew that we slept together. I could barely look her in the eye.

"She'll be alright, it's nothing serious," doctor nim informed, finishing with bandaging her arm, "The cut isn't deep and it will only need ASD for a few days."

"Ah thank you Mr Doctor," Minhyuk spoke up earning a strange look from the doctor since he had been looking at me while explaining it. I had told them to go back but they insisted on sticking around even when cameras were starting to gather outside, even Wonho hyung stayed.

Oh yes I was the husband here, "Thank you for taking care of my wife doctor nim," I had no idea what to say. Thankfully he seem satisfied with it.

"She must love you very much if she really placed herself in front of you," he passed me a cheeky smile.

"Who doesn't love our Hyungwonnie?" There was a bit of sarcasm in Wonho hyung's voice which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Ah....," Jooheon jumped in the middle, "we should take her home right?" 

"Yeah yeah," Kihyun seem to sense the situation as well, "Let's take her home so she could rest property."

Thanking him we made our w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter