023

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly I was very much aware of the fact that I was practically . I mean a mere towel wrapped around my torso was not really something to protect my modesty and right now there were seven men in the room.

And me being on display wasn't exactly on the list.

'Oh God,' I tried to make myself smaller as he embraced me, trying his best to block the other's view of me.

"Get out," he muttered, arms tightening around me as the others stood behind him, probably confused as to why he was suddenly asking them to leave.

"But you were the one......," someone started to protest, the voice seem to belong to Minhyuk.

"Get out now!" He roared this time, pulling me closer, almost molding our bodies together. There was not a single atom of air between us, "All of you!"

It was the first time I had heard him raise his voice, the anger was visible in his words and I put my head on his chest trying to soothen it.

"Alright guys, let's go," it seem to be Wonho and his voice sounded pretty close.

'God no, please God no,' I prayed trying to melt into Hyungwon. I didn't want him to see me, not like this.

There was a rustling sound and then a warm cloth was covering me from behind.

After a moment of silence there was the sound of footsteps going away from us, few minutes later the front door shut close and we were left on our own.

He waited before letting his arms go loose and then took a few steps away from me, "Put some clothes on," he said, turning away from me.

I could sense that he was upset with me, "Hyungwon I didn't......It wasn't......," I tried to explain but it was all jumbled up because my heart was beating like crazy, "Shin Ra, she....."

"Go and put on some clothes Laila!" He commanded, leaving no room for excuses or arguments.

Shutting my mouth and trying hard not to feel hurt I went back to my room, the shirt stii over my shoulders and closed the door. I didn't want to get dressed, I didn't want him to be upset, I wanted to explain myself but I knew he wouldn't listen, not now.

Instead I crashed on the bed, still wet but not giving a damn.

 

I woke up the next morning to find that the towel was on the other side of the bed. 'Oh well'

Getting out of bed I searched for something to throw on and ended up in a shirt and loose jeans. It wasn't really fashionable but it was really comfortable and I didn't have class today so that would have to do.

Taking a deep breath and combing my disheveled hair, I came out of the room thinking of how to approach him. Maybe he would have forgotten all about last night and my tension was for nothing.

Knocking on his door took some courage but I finally did it and was met by no answer. Was he still mad? Did he not even want to talk?

"Hyungwon?" Still nothing so I turned the knob to find an empty room.

Did he leave already? Was he doing this to avoid me like last time?

Sulking, I came to the kitchen to cook some breakfast only to be met with a plate of pancakes already on the dining table.

"Okay so he was avoiding me but still cooking breakfast for me?" The idiot.

Smiling, I sat down to eat, thanking him for the food.

 

Thirty minutes later I found myself outside the Monsta X practice room. I had changed into a nicer pair of clothes which consisted of a floral skirt reaching upto my thighs and a plain cold shoulder blouse. The skirt was a little too short for my liking but well it was cute and I don't know why I decided to wear it apart from that.

Knocking softy I waited for someone to tell me to come in. Nobody did.

The hell!

This time I banged on it.

"Dude are you trying to break it down!" A very pissed I.M opened it. But his anger halted seeing me on the other side.

"Laila sshi," he sounded unsure. Maybe to find me there was surprising.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Oh yes yes," letting go of the door, he moved aside to let me in.

The guy's were in the middle of practice and he was nowhere to be found.

On seeing me enter, Kihyun suddenly ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter