015

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Add some more milk, it's still thick!" I instructed as Hyungwon reached for the carton of milk.

"But it seems fine, what if it gets too dilute?" He countered, looking at the mix in the bowl.

"Hey who's the expert here?" It was good seeing him stand up for himself.

He quitely added more milk in the bowl and started whisking it. Although my hand was almost healed up and I could cook if I want, it was just too much fun having him handle the kitchen. Plus I had already decided to turn him into a cook.

"Taste and see if adding milk made it bland," I said and he dipped in a finger and tasted it.

"Um I don't think it did," he sounded unsure so I took the finger in my mouth, the rest of the batter.

"It needs sugar", on looking up I saw him blushing and the moment he caught me looking, he averted his gaze.

"Hmm?" What was with the change in attitude? Why was he going back to a little innocent child? "Is something wrong?"

He looked away, "You.....you just....." then he merely shook his head.

"Well?" I prompted.

"Nothing," he decided to go with that, "it's nothing."

I didn't believe him but not wanting to push him either, I decided to focus on making pan cakes, "Let's get them done. I am hungry."

 

I was going through the refrigerator trying to decide what would I like for dinner. It had to be something simple so that he would have no problem in cooking it and tasty so that he would want to do it again. But what should I pick?

I had reached for a pack of Cheese when the door opened and he walked in, followed by the rest of the band.

Huh??

"Yo man!" Minhyuk greeted from the door, hanging on Shownu's shoulder who seem to have trouble walking as well.

Why does it seem like they were drunk?

"Hyungwon?" I looked questioningly at him. What on earth was happening here?

"Yeah!" Wohno screamed from the side, almost tipping over the sofa, "why are you here? Hyungwonnie you didn't tell her to leave!" Then he slumped down on the couch.

"Hyung....," He spurred and then looked at me, his expression comical. Then he giggled, hiding his face in his hands.

Oh God! 

"I told you it's a turtle," Jooheon was sprawled on on the floor, "Yaah  Changkyun! It's a turtle!"

Don't tell me I.M got drunk as well. Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter