025

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to that undescribable scent all around me and the first thing that came into view was his peaceful face. He slept like a child, care free, away from the ways of the world, in a world of his own.

I liked how solemn he looked, the child like innocence he radiated.  Resisting the urge to touch his face, I sat up yawning, careful not to wake him.

It was funny how after all this time I still couldn't describe the smell that was his trademark. It was still so tempting, so alluring and still so mysterious. I mean there was nothing in the world I could relate it to except him.

Taking one last look, I got up from the bed and searched for my clothes. Memories of another morning coming to my mind. But this time I wasn't drunk, it wasn't a stranger and I remembered everything, every little thing and that made me blush.

The guy sure looked and acted like a child but he was anything but that in bed. The marks on my body and the throbbing'down there' was proof enough.

I spotted my skirt a few steps ahead and bend down to pick it up, only to pick another article of clothing along. It was the same cursed t shirt I had seen him staring at several times.

I knew I shouldn't look, knew that he wouldn't like it and that it was basically invasion of privacy but I still couldn't place it back.

At first look it seem to be a simple t shirt with things scribbled across it but on closer inspection one could clearly see that those scribblings were actually messages from Monsta X fans.

"I won it during one of the programs," came a sluggish voice from behind and I knew I have been caught red handed.

Turning around I face him, "Sorry," apologising, I debated on whether to put it down or continue reading. 

"It's alright," he was sitting up in bed, sheets pooled around his waist and I found myself staring, "it's nothing special. Just a reminder."

"Of?" I realized I was stark , atleast he had the sheets.

"My shortcomings," he muttered, hand combing through his hair, "it's funny how I won it but...."

"It doesn't have a single message for you," I observed.

He gave me a sad smile that broke my heart.

"Throw this away!"

"I can't. It's a gift from the fans, it has their feelings."

"Lier!" I knew he loved his fans,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter