Get to know you

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leila's POV

 

I sat on a chair by the window and watched the men carry things into what was to be my new home, our new home. After Starship publicly announced our 'wedding' they so graciously gifted Hyungwon his own house, which happened to be in the building right across his dorm. Not that I minded.

It was a simple 2BHK flat on the 13th floor of the building and had a nice view of the street below. 

Wonho came in carrying a mattress, followed by Shownu who seem to be carrying something as well, whatever it was looked quite heavy. After him came Hyungwon with a set of lamps.

It almost made me laugh. One thing I learned about him in the past two days was this one was delicate. I had never met a man with arms and legs that thin. Someone needs to feed him.

"Is something funny?" Wonho came out from the bedroom and he didn't look happy. Well he hadn't looked happy since the day I met him. It seem that he didn't like me and he made no effort to hide it.

"Even if it is, I won't tell you," i stuck my tongue at him. It was childish but it was a protective reflex, i would have had no problem with him if he could be a little nicer to me.

Someone laughed from behind and we turned to see Minhyuk by the door, paintings in hand, "Looks like we got ourselves one more goof." I liked him at times because he was funny when he annoyed others. Then he could be literary intolerable when I was at the recieving end of his jokes and even when Hyungwon was, the dude sometimes took things too far and as I said my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter