019

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon's POV

 

I didn't know what to do, she just pulled me in. All I got in the name of a warning was, "Stop me now if you still have feelings for her," and then her lips were on mine, moving softy.

I was frozen, she had taken me by surprise. It was only a moment later that they stopped moving and she started to withdraw, maybe taking my unresponsiveness as a sign of refusal.

On instinct I pulled her back, positioning her head and initiating the second round. I shouldn't have done it, we were out in public, we were on television but my mind didn't seem to care. All it knew was that I could kiss her.

She responded as I started moving my lips, and soon a rhythm was set up. Her lips tasted of candy, and I found my new favorite flavor. Guava.

My hands clutched the back of her head, pulling her closer and I nibbled on her lips, begging for her to open up. She did but we were interuppted by someone coughing rather loudly. I didn't mind and wouldn't have stopped because she felt so good. The images of the first time I had her resurfaced and I found myself wanting more.

But she seem to realize that we weren't alone and this might not be appropriate, so before I could enter , she withdrew.

Something in me welled up seeing the blush on her cheeks and knowing that I was the reason for it, "Sorry, I got carried away. I apologise," she was almost short of breath.

Truthfully I was the same. What made it worse was that I remembered clearly how it felt having my tongue in even when I tried to bury the memory. It had been hard from the beginning but now that I got another taste of it, it was almost impossible.

"Well...," Yoon Hee sshi looked uncomfortable, I couldn't blame her. It was my fault after all. I opened my mouth to apologise as well but nothing came out.

Why did the manager nim agree to this interview in the first place!

"That was pretty steamy," I heard her say. Awkwardness aside, she seem almost....... relieved.

"Sorry about that," Laila said again, playing with the ends of her hair. Another memory surfaced and I had to bite down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter