016

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon's POV

 

I felt something heavy drape across my middle and then there was something snuggling into me.

After a while someone's breath was fanning my neck and I jolted upright fearing the repeat of my 'infamous incident', i had, after all gotten drunk last night. Thankfully I was in my bed and fullyb clothed.

Unfortunately there were two other people lying beside me in strange position. Kihyun's feet were on the bed while his trunk was hanging off it and miraculously he still didn't fall. Changkyun was lying face first, and apparently he was the one who had his arm around me.

What were they doing in my bed? I don't remember letting them in. Ughh my head was hurting and my throat was parched. How much did I drink?

Deciding that it was time to get out of bed because with the two of them there I wouldn't be getting any sleep. Carefully I slid off, making sure none of them woke up, I walked out contemplating on whether to put whole of Kihyun on bed and then letting him be.

I made my way to the kitchen, passing by Minhyuk and Shownu on the sofa and Jooheon on the floor, all of them still asleep. It made me regret getting up so early. Maybe after that glass of water, I would go back to sleep after pushing the two intruders off.

Along the way I noticed one member was missing.Did Wonho hyung not come with us last night? Did we leave him somewhere?

My questions were answered when I turned around the corner to see hyung watch her as she tried to grab a piece of cloth hanging on the ceiling light. The way his eyes were glued to her made me uncomfortable.

It bugged me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter