Maybe

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to stop him, I wanted to open my mouth and say something, anything but as his eyes took us in, the way Wonho was pushing me into the table, his hand on my thigh, our lips almost touching, nothing came out. I just stared at him, trying to form words but couldn't.

It was only when the door closed behind him and I saw his back going away that my brain started working.

Wonho had stepped back a little because of Hyungwon showing up and he didn't seem to be doing any better. But that gave me an opportunity to push him away. He stumbled back, maybe because of the surprise and I made a run for the door but not before slapping him right across the face, "That's for feeling me up you !"

If Hyungwon had been angry yesterday he looked livid right then. I needed to talk to him right now.

I ran out of the building, my eyes alert and scanning every corner, every turn, in case he was still around. But there was no trace of him.

Out of breath, I stopped at the entrance and asked the security person, "Ajhusshi have you seen Hyungwon?"

"Ah yes, he went that way," the kind man replied pointing towards our apartment building.

"Thank you!"

Then I ran all the way to our front door and threw it open, literally. I didn't like it when he was angry or wasn't talking to me or was avoiding me, I wouldn't be able to take one more round of we being strangers. The first one was more than enough.

"Hyungwon?" He wasn't in the living room so I went to his room and found it locked from within, "Hyungwon open the door please."

No answer.

"Hyungwon?"

Still nothing. Oh God, he really was angry.

"Hyungwon please just open the door and talk to me, would you. Please?"

I didn't expect him to reply and was busy thinking what to say next when he answered, door still close, "Just go away Miss, I don't feel so well. Let me rest and we'll talk later."

Translation: I don't want to talk to you, just off! And we won't be seeing each other until absolutely required.

Nope, not listening to you.

"If you're not feeling well then let me grab some medicine but just open the door and let me see what's wrong." I was desperate by that point.

"Go away," came the reply.

"Hyungwon I am not moving an inch until you open the damn door and talk to me. I'll sit here the whole day and night and even after that if I have to!" There! If you're stubborn, so am I.

Nothing for a moment and then the door was opened quite roughly revealing a very pissed Hyungwon on the other side, his hair were up in all places as if he has tried to uproot them, "What the hell do you want?" 

That made me take a step back. It was the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter