The morning after

It was supposed to be you, always.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laila POV

Hmm it felt nice and warm, very warm like a soft, fluffy blanket has been wrapped around me. I liked it so much and it even smelled good, the smell in itself was undescribable, it was unlike anything I've been exposed to before but something about it said manly.

Wait! Manly? The force with which I sat up was enough to make me fall off the edge and onto the floor with a ugly thud. The impact chased away any lingering sleep from my system and  I took in my surroundings with dread pooling in the pit of my stomach.

This room was not mine, it looked more like a hotel room with expensive looking wooden furniture, fine tapestries hanging on the wall and clean, crisp carpet on the floor. The bed wasn't mine either, it was king sized, had a fluffy mattress and was covered in white sheets and the man lying on the bed was definitely not mine, I didn't have a man!

'Oh God what did I do?' whispering to myself, I looked down hoping to find myself fully clothed but the reality was on the contrary.

'This is not good,' I was on my , stark ,in a hotel room with a stranger lying on the same bed I had been occupying minutes before ,' Definitely not good.'

Moving quitely and quickly, making sure to not wake up who so ever I have had done it with, I got back into bed. 'What should I do now? Should I pretend to go back to sleep. He'll sort things when he wakes up or should I grab my clothes and make a run for it?' The later seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter