Chapter 8

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Mina woke up and realized that she fell asleep on JeongMo's bed, she quickly went out panicking. She was about to go to their room but she saw Jihyo wrapping a blanket around Momo in the living room. 

She suddenly froze and felt guilty. Jihyo looked at her shaking her head and motioned her to follow her to the kitchen.

"You're in big trouble." Tzuyu mouthed as she ate her cereal pretending she didn't do anything once Jihyo turned her head. It seems like the others are still asleep.

"Mind to explain?." Jihyo asked disappointedly. She sighed knowing there's no way she could get away with this.

"I noticed that Jeongyeon was having some problem. I asked her but she didn't answer. You know how much she have helped me Jihyo, and I wanted to do the same thing for her." 

"You wanted to help her by cuddling her?." Jihyo raised an eyebrow and from what Mina can see, Jihyo seems to be really disappointed in her.

"We are both tired. I didn't even know that I fell asleep." Mina explained looking down. 

"Are you and Jeongyeon unnie are in a relationship?." Tzuyu asked bluntly. Jihyo looked at her waiting for an answer.

"No. Like what I've said I only wanted to help her. She seems so down. I tried talking to her but we are both so tired that we didn't even know that we fell asleep." Mina once again explained. 

"What would you think if Nayeon unnie and Momo slept together while cuddling?." Tzuyu 'innocently' asked making Mina think. 

"I..I would think.." Mina finds it hard to speak. This is just a misunderstanding but no matter how hard she tries to explain why does it seem so wrong?. "I would think they are dating..." Mina closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

"Exactly. And that's what most of us thought." 

 "I just wished things were easy as in the past." Jihyo said reminiscing the past where all of them were close and nothing can break them.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Mina bowed down feeling really bad. 

She knows how Jihyo was trying so hard to keep the group together but no matter how hard she tried it just not enough. 

"It's okay. Just don't do it again."

---

It's been days eversince the JeongMi incident happened and to everyone's surprise, NaMo doesn't seemed to be affected by it. They went back to being playful and mischievous. 

Jeongyeon and Mina tried to explain what happened to Nayeon and Momo and both of them just said 'It's okay'. But clearly it's not okay. Momo have been sleeping on the living room saying it's easier for her to wake up when she's in the living room as an excuse for her not to stay in the room with Jeongyeon.

Nayeon on the other hand kept herself busy by taking care of the maknaes and practicing hard on her dancing with Momo.

This situation frustrates both Jeongyeon and Mina. NaMo sometimes interact with them like nothing happened. Eventhough they tried their best to hide their feelings, it's their bestfriends ofcourse they would see right through them.

"I just realized how powerful our group is." Momo said as she watched Jihyo and Sana practiced their dance. 

"What do you mean?." Chaeyoung asked. Momo pointed at Jihyo and Sana. "We have both God and Satan in a group." Momo joked which made Sana whined and everyone laughed.

Mina wanted to convince herself that maybe Momo was really fine but her conscience kept on bugging her. 

"You are not going home yet?." Jihyo asked Momo as the others are already preparing to go home.

"I'm gonna stay for a while. Don't worry I won't force myself too much." Momo reassured her. Jihyo just nodded and gave Momo a hug. "Take care."

"Me too. I'll stay." Mina said really wanting to talk to Momo. Jihyo looked at her unsure. "Please?." Mina begged. Jihyo just sighed and nodded.

"Do you want me to stay Momo?." Mina heard Nayeon asked. Obviously wanting to protect Momo. "No, take a rest." Momo smiled sincerely. 

"Need some help?." Momo asked once everyone have left. Mina nodded pretending that she's confused at some part of the dance. 

Mina tried to focus on the dance but she can't help how distant and uncomfortable Momo is around her. She practiced every song with Momo and decided to talk to her after.

"I think we should go home." Momo said panting as she sat on the floor. Mina nodded sitting beside her.

Mina reached out for a towel and wiped away her sweat. She noticed Momo haven't moved an inch. She took another towel and was about to wipe Momo's sweat when a hand stopped her.

"Don't." Momo said as she grabbed the towel from Mina and started to wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter