Chapter 7

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sighed as she looked outside and saw the rain pouring harder. Looks like the rain god wasn't on her side. Sana on the other hand, was fidgeting nonstop on her seat. She wanted to talk to Tzuyu but at the same time she also doesn't want to bother Tzuyu.

"Talk." Tzuyu simply said. Since they are stuck with each other, might as well use this time to talk to Sana for the sake of the group. Since it's really obvious that the company are starting to doubt their teamwork as a group.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I'm so stupid." Sana didn't waste any time and just kept on apologizing to Tzuyu.

"Why'd you do that?. You haven't answer my question." Tzuyu said calmly trying to control her emotions.

"I-I don't know..." Sana hung her head low. 

"You don't know? What kind of answer is that?." Tzuyu scoffed. "Did you get tired of me? Don't you love me anymore? Am I not enough?" Tzuyu needs some answer. She needs to know why Sana cheated. 

"No. I've told you, you are more than enough." Sana said seriously trying to convince Tzuyu to believe her. "Then why?." Tzuyu asked in the most heartbreaking tone of voice. 

"I felt neglected. You know how clingy I am Tzuyu and we are on the point of our relationship where it feels empty. Whenever I tried to spend time with you, you kept on saying that you are busy. I felt like, I'm really losing you." Sana sobbed. 

"I was so lonely back then. It hurts to see you slipping away from me. But, what I didn't know is that you are planning to propose.. It made me regret everything more.." What Sana have said was the truth and Tzuyu knows it. But it doesn't lessen the pain.

"How did you give up on me that easily?.." Tzuyu completely break down her walls and unveil all of her emotions to Sana.

"I'm sorry..I'm really sorry..I'm so stupid.." Sana said as she held Tzuyu's hand. 

"Stupid?" Tzuyu scoffed. "Stop using your supposed stupidity as a reason for all the pain you caused me. Cheating is a choice not a mistake. You chose to hurt me that's it!"

Tzuyu tried to calm herself down but it's not working. Eventhough she somehow understand Sana since she too was also aware how hard it is that time for them but pain and anger were taking over her. She bottled up her feelings for years and now, she was about to explode.

"Tzuyu I love you.. I really do.. Please.. I'm really sorry.." Sana begged. Tzuyu didn't say anything and just ignored Sana. 

Forgive and forget they say but it's one of the hardest and painful thing to do. How can you forgive the one who caused you too much pain? How can you forget someone you love?. 

"The rain stopped. Let's go.." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand. Sana looked at her confused but let Tzuyu drag her. 

It was quiet on their way home. None of them said a thing. The silence was deafening but Sana doesn't want to say anything. It might worsen the situation.

"Before we enter I wanted you to know that I forgive you. But I won't and will not forget. I'm doing this for the group and also for myself. Let's keep things between us clear, I'm not your friend nor enemy, I'm just your groupmate nothing more, nothing less. Let's keep it that way."

--

One week left before their debut. They are so busy that they didn't even have any time to talk about their personal lives. But this didn't stopped Mina from noticing that there's definitely something wrong with Jeongyeon. She seemed so down lately.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter