Chapter 4

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sat beside Jeongyeon and placed her head on Jeongyeon's shoulders. "I'm tired." Mina said panting as she looked at the others already scattered around the floor exhausted. 

Jeongyeon took a sip of her water and offered it to Mina which the latter accepted. Jeongyeon wrapped an arm on Mina as she let the latter rest on her shoulders. 

"Hey lovebirds, give some respect for all of us single." Jihyo joked as she threw some towel for them and sat beside Jeongyeon.

"Jihyo if you are jealous you could have say so." Jeongyeon teased Jihyo who are now glaring at her. Mina could only chuckle at the two.

"Anyways, I'm here because I know that you two can help me." Jihyo sighed as she looked around.

Nayeon was completely exhausted lying on the floor. Chaeyoung who is once again torn in between her two bestfriends Dahyun and Tzuyu. Momo and Sana still practicing eventhough both of them are already tired.

Jeongyeon and Mina looked at Jihyo worried. Being their leader was a huge responsibility. All of them are different. They all have different opinion which may lead to alot of misunderstandings. Something that is already happening within the group.

"Can you help me convince Tzuyu to atleast lessen her coldness and to stop being distant?. I know how hard it is for her but it's affecting our teamwork." They both nodded agreeing to what Jihyo have said.

"You are the leader why don't you do it?." Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. "That girl is straight up savage I wouldn't dare." the three of them chuckled. "She's only talking normally with you two. Well, maybe with me too but I just can't handle the coldness." Jihyo explained.

"Anyways, help each other to practice okay? I have a meeting with the boss. He wants to talk to me about something. Hopefully it wasn't about our lacking of teamwork." Jihyo sighed worried. 

"It's okay. We will take care of everything." Jeongyeon said reassuring Jihyo that they will be fine. Hopefully.

They are on their way home. Mina is with Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Nayeon while the other members are on the other van. Noticing that Jeongyeon and Nayeon are both asleep, Mina took this as an opportunity to talk to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, can we talk?." Mina asked cautiously making sure that it's okay for her to talk to Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu nodded and held her hand. "It's about Sana isn't it?." Tzuyu knows that her unnies will talk about this anytime soon and she's ready for it.

"I know what you've been through and how hurt you are but it's affecting all of us. We understand you but Tzuyu, can you atleast stop being cold with everyone?. Managers and the Boss might noticed it and the group members line up might change if that happens." Mina explained. 

"I can't." Tzuyu said and looked away. "Why?." Mina asked worried. "Because I don't even know why I'm acting up that way." Mina squeezed Tzuyu's hand for comfort and Tzuyu just smiled.

"It's strange isn't it? How heart burns and burns..then suddenly turns to ice.." Tzuyu gave Mina a sad smile. She might be expressionless but her eyes shows broken and pain.

"But maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken." She continued. Mina hugged her tightly feeling the urge to protect Tzuyu no matter what.

"I'll try to atleast stop being savage and cold but I can't promise anything." She said holding onto her Mina unnie tightly.

Mina knows how Tzuyu loved Sana. Tzuyu can't really do or say sweet things to anyone but Sana opened th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter