Real but seems like a fic part 2

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: was about to post this on my blog but I just decided to post it here since I already posted the part 1 here lol I'm still not that okay but I'm getting better. I'm quite busy right now but I'm gonna update my fics as soon as I can. 

Ps: Sorry for sharing my story here but it really helps me to feel better. There's a part 3 and maybe that will be the last. Should I still post it or not?

 

 

Thoughts about her

It's been months since the last time I saw her and it since that time I thought she was her sister. They are really confusing now since they both got the same hairstyle. Months without her has been a torture. I can't stop thinking about her. It's driving me crazy. 

My bestfriend who also got a crush on her told me that he saw her and she really got thinner. He asked me to ask her if she's okay since he's really worried. Ofcourse I'm worried. But I'm in the middle of 'moving on' and it's really obvious that he still likes her even if he said that I'm the one she likes. I really don't know what his motives are. There are times that he will told me stories about seeing her and talking to her then the next few hours he told me that she surely likes me. He is my bestfriend, I know I shouldn't doubt him but the way he's acting sometimes makes me wonder if he's still bitter that his crush is way more closer to me than him or what. 

I saw her the other day, I really don't know if she really walked by our to office to see me and asked me some questions about her attempt on making a floorplan or it just so happens that she just saw me and decided to might as well make sure she did her work right.

"What's this?" She mischieviously asked as she covers the label on her drawing. Honestly, her drawing is just like her, it's cute but I just don't understand it lol. 

"Couch" I answered proudly as if I was so sure of my answer. She suddenly gave me a glare and revealed the answer.

'Water dispenser' 

I swear I've never felt so sinful in my life. I literally froze and not really sure how to respond. She lightly hit my arm with her folder  and even though she's wearing a face mask I was so sure she's pouting. 

05/28/2020

I know I already gave up but I just keep on missing her. I thought I've already moved on but I can't help but to look for her. 

I'm in a bad mood. I feel so offended and really mad at one of my co-workers. She said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter