Momo's Letters

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my daughter's future partner,

First of all, I wanted to say Hi. This is not to scare you or make you change your mind for loving my daughter, As a parent, this is to make sure that my daughter is going to receive the kind of love she deserves.

My daughters are made out of love. This is one of the reasons why my daughters grew up so lovely and kind. They also grew up knowing martial arts, just so you know that when you break their heart, they can break your face.

My wife and I always make sure that our daughters knew that they may not be perfect but they are perfect the way they are. So if I were you, don't try to change them even for a bit. Accept my daughter the way she is. She might get mischievous but she also know when she's wrong. She knows how to say sorry and admit her mistakes. I hope you are too. 

My daughters grew up not just as  princesses but also as warriors. It simply means that she's independent enough to handle anything but I hope you'll be there for her whenever she needs someone to lean on. 

I wish that no matter how busy you two are, you will still make some time for each other. On the days when she's tired, gave her some massage or cuddle with her to somehow lessen her exhaustion. When she feels gloomy, make her smile by doing some silly things or funny faces. When she's angry give her some space to think and to cool down after a while talk to her and when she felt better give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

She maybe a big girl now but she's still her umma and her mama's little princess. 

"Hey babe" Mina called which made Momo hide the letter she's been writing emotionally. Mina noticed this and smiled.

"Are you still upset?" Mina asked as she sat down beside Momo. Momo pouted and nodded. Mina can't help but giggled at her wife's silliness. 

"Stop giggling! They are your daughters too Myoui!" Momo glared at her.

"First of all, Incase you forgot, I'm your wife which means I'm a Hirai too. Second, the twins are just three years old, Jisoo was like five or six? And Minjoo is just one year old" Mina said trying calm her wife down. *Minjoo-SaTzu's daughter*

"But it didn't change the fact that they kissed your daughters!" Momo cried. Mina smiled and held Momo in her arm. 

For others, they might think that Momo was over reacting but for Mina, it's just a normal Hirai Owow reaction. Mina saw how happy Momo was when she knew that Mina was pregnant. Mina saw how happy tears escaped from Momo's eyes the first time she saw their daughters. Momo was the happiest whenever she's with her daughters.

"I'm sorry" Momo whispered. Mina just smiled and wiped away her wife's tears.

"I understand how much you love them but take it easy okay?" Momo nodded then gave Mina a kiss and a hug.

"Now, fix yourself go downstairs when your ready. I'll help Jihyo to cook some dinner for us"

---

"How is she?" Jihyo asked as soon as she saw Mina. 

"She's fine now. Just a bit emotional. You know how protective she could get when it comes to her loved ones right?" Mina asked not just Jihyo's understanding, but all of them. 

"Yeah. I remembered when you accidentally cut your finger, Momo was about to call an ambulance if it wasn't for Jeongyeon who stopped her" Nayeon said which made all of them laugh even Mina.

"How about that time Miho accidentally hit the door? Momo unnie was about to tear that door down if it weren't for Mina unnie" Chaeyoung said which added more laughter to the group.

"But seriously Mina, it's cool how you always handle these kind of situation very well. If it's Nayeon I would just literally laugh out loud while watching her" Jeongyeon said laughing.

"First of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter