The Vow

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years later

Momo sighed deeply trying to calm herself. It's her wedding day. In a few minutes she would see the love of her life and will get married to her. Momo have been waiting for this day and she can't help but feel uneasy. She wanted everything to be perfect. 

"Yo! Chillax. You've been fidgeting a lot." Jeongyeon aka her best woman said. It was actually supposed to be her sister but Hana refused it because she said the best woman should be the one who have been there for her and Mina and have been helping and guiding them in their relationship. She decided to be one of the groomsmen or in this case, 'brideswomen' lol or whatever it is along side with Tzuyu, and Dahyun. While for the bridesmaid it's with Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jihyo.

Momo chose Jeongyeon since she is the one who have been there for the both of them. And also since Jeongyeon and Nayeon have already been married for a year now, Jeongyeon have been her 'mentor' when it comes to relationship. And as for maid of honor, Mina chose Sana since Sana has always been a huge MiMo shipper and also ofcourse their self proclaimed J-Line leader.

"What if she'll runaway? What if she didn't want to get married with me anymore? What if-" Momo got silenced as the door opened.

"The entourage is ready. I don't think she'll runaway because she's been waiting for this day too." Jeongyeon tapped her shoulder and smiled. "Now, fix your bow tie." Jeongyeon said as she helped Momo to fix her box tie and straighten up her slightly wrinkled white suit.

"Shall we begin?" Jeongyeon smiled and handed her the mic. Momo smiled and nodded. Jeongyeon gave the pianist a cue. As the music started, the entourage also started. 

'All I am, all I'll be Everything in this world All that I'll ever need Is in your eyes Shining at me When you smile I can feel All my passion unfolding Your hand brushes mine And a thousand sensations Seduce me 'cause I' 

Momo sang wholeheartedly. She's been practicing for this day and to be honest, she knows how much she have improved and she's proud of herself for it. Yes, the song is in English. Momo thought that since they are going to get married in the US because same- marriage isn't still legal in Korea, might as well learned a new song. It's for her wife anyways who is actually an American citizen.

'I do cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will love you still From the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do I love you this much I do'

Seeing the people that she and Mina love marching down the aisle with a smile on their faces made her feel beyond happy. Tears are already threatening to fall from her eyes as soon as she saw the brides maids aka thier members. Who have been there for them through thick and thin. 

FLASHBACK (2 Years Ago)

Their secret has been exposed to the public. The whole world now knows that they've been dating for a long time. As expected there's a lot of backlash and some fans have turned their backs on them. But nothing can stop them. Momo was actually the one who said it in an interview that she's in a relationship with Mina. They took it as a joke since people have always seen how sweet Twice are with each other but as soon as dispatch caught them kissing, the whole fandom have different reactions to this.

"Maybe we should just keep it a secret." Mina said as tears flowing down on her cheek. Momo scoffed. What Mina have said made her feel like Mina regrets to be with her. She thought that Mina wanted them to be a secret forever.

"Why? Are you ashamed?" Momo asked. Mina shook her head and hugged Momo calming her down. "Don't took it in a wrong way. I would love to tell the whole world how much I love you but there are also other people who are being involved in this issue." Mina explained. 

She's right. This issue made them lose almost half of their fans. Then there are other people who keep on guessing who are the other couples in Twice. Which ofcourse forced SaTzu and 2yeon made their relationship revealed in public too. The stock of the company also dropped.

"I love you and I can't take it anymore. I can't bear to see you getting hurt everytime the company uses you to promote some boy groups. I can't bear to see you jealous everytime they also uses me to create a dating scandal. Mina I love you and the whole world deserves the truth." Momo cupped her face and wiped away her tears.

"And you are the truth. In this cold world full of lies, pretention and fake people, you are the realest thing I've ever seen. I'm proud to have you and I wanted to share it to the world." Momo said as she gave Mina a kiss on the forehead. 

--

"Are you sure about this unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. Momo nodded without having any doubts. "Just make me an account and I'll take it from there." Momo said as she look at her phone that's on Chaeyoung's hand.

Instead of hiding temporarily to the world like what most of the idols do when they have been involved in a scandal, Momo decided to face the whole world with honesty. She won't pretend someone she's not just to please anybody. Good thing the company and PD-nim supports them.

She have decided to create an official instagram account just for the whole world to see how amazing her girlfriend is and how Mina brings out the best in her. She knows that it might trigger more haters but there's already a lot of hate in the world and Momo just wanted to share her love for Mina.

"Here. You can use it now." Chaeyoung said as she told Momo the password that she use. Momo said thank you to Chaeyoung for helping her since she doesn't really know how to create an account then started to update her profile. 

The very first photo that Momo decided to upload is, a photo of Mina taking a nap which she took just a few minutes ago. She smiled at herself feeling satisfied with the caption.

'I know a lot of you are still upset and mad about us being in a relationship for years and just revealing it to you now. I made this account to make you guys see how much I love Mina and how much she means to me. It will take a lot of time to process everything but I hope someday you'll understand and support us :) Once again, thank you for staying with us and sorry for keeping our relationship a secret.

To my Love, Myoui Mina,

Just sleep there, take your beauty sleep. By the time you wake up, let's conquer the world by showing how much love we have for each other.

Within just an hour her post became viral and all of the fans are squealing at how cute it is while the others who left the fandom are having doubts if what they did is actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter