Chapter 5

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina watched as Momo happily jokes around with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. After what happened yesterday in the practice room, Momo suddenly became cheerful and she also worked really hard without pushing herself too much. 

Momo acted like nothing happened which made Mina confused. Although Mina was happy that Momo was already noticing her existence, she can't help but feel uneasy.

"Mitang..." Sana sat beside her and hugged her. "What did Tzuyu did this time?." Mina asked sighing deeply. Sana shook her head and pouted. "I haven't seen her all day." Sana sulked.

It's their day off, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo left together. Which leaves the 5 of them in the dorm and of course Tzuyu who is nowhere to be found.

"She's missing?." Mina asked alarmed. "No. She went out earlier this morning. She said she will go for a morning jog and after that she might meet up with a friend." Momo answered as she heard Mina's voice and went back to play with the maknaes. Both Mina and Sana sighed in relief. 

Mina looked at Sana and asked her a question which she have always wanted to ask her. "Why'd you do that?." Sana froze. It's the same way Tzuyu asked her that question. 

Sana herself, doesn't really know how to answer that question. Why did she do that?. Looking back, Tzuyu wasn't really a perfect girlfriend she has a lot of shortcomings since Sana was her first girlfriend and she was too young back then. Tzuyu may not be perfect but she's trying her best. 

They would fight sometimes but in the end it's Tzuyu who always keep on being the bigger person and be the one who apologize eventhough it's Sana's fault. 

Sana remembers how would Tzuyu end their fight by saying "I'm sorry. It doesn't matter whether I'm right or wrong. I love you and I don't want to lose you just because of some non sense fight." Sana would hug her and cry. She will say sorry to Tzuyu too and admit her mistakes. And just like that, all the pain and all the loneliness were replaced by love and contentment. 

On the day Dahyun confessed to her, it's been weeks since her and Tzuyu went out on a date or just hang out in their dorm. Tzuyu was busy with all the school stuffs and Sana felt neglected.

Their three year-relationship by then feels like the magic was fading. There are no sparks, no butterflies. Sana wasn't even really sure if their relationship have already ended a long time ago they were just both coward to admit it or not.

"Babe-" Tzuyu stood there frozen. The engagement ring and the flowers she bought for Sana were already fell on the floor. 

Tzuyu knows that their relationship are on the rocks that's why she wanted to level up their relationship. After school, Tzuyu will met Sana for a while then will reason out that she had alot of projects and homeworks to do but actually worked part time at the nearby cafe to buy the most beautiful ring for the most beautiful girl in her life. 

But all of it were gone to waste. She just saw her girlfriend and her bestfriend kissing. She grabbed Dahyun on her collar and pinned her on the wall.

"How does my girlfriend tastes like?." Tzuyu angrily said and was about to punch Dahyun when Sana stopped her. She looked at Sana in disbelief.

"I know I'm still young but I was so sure of you. But it turns out you are the one who wasn't sure of me." Tzuyu's voice was full of betrayal, hurt and anger. 

"Do you love her eventhough she have changed?." Mina's voice brings her back to reality. Sana held the engagement ring that Tzuyu bought her which she made a pendant for the necklace Tzuyu also gave her in their second anniversary. 

"I love her no matterwhat." Sana answered sincerely. "Then don't give up on her. She's been through alot. She might be cold and cruel sometimes but we both know that she's really warm and kind. So please, if you can't handle her worst just leave her alone but if you really love her prepare for the worst." 

--

They are on their way to the conference room when Momo stopped Mina from walking. She gently grabbed Mina's wrist and motioned her to be silent and just follow her. Momo looked for an empty room and entered it with Mina.

"Momo-" Before Mina could even say anything Momo cut her off. "I already told Jihyo." Momo grinned as she pulled Mina closer to her hugging her.

Mina was both confused and happy. She doesn't know what's going on Momo's mind but atleast she's maybe reaching out to her.

There's a certain reason why Mina didn't talk to Momo at first and that is, she knows that Momo is mad at her. Mina made Momo feel like she's the most impo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter