Chapter 9

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the last day of their promotions and Jihyo was not really sure if it's a good thing or not. End of their promotions means more rest and time for theirselves. But it also means that there's alot of time for them to think about their feelings which for sure, will start alot of arguments and confrontation.

Jihyo is still thinking about what Jeongyeon truly feel about Mina. She doesn't really want to interfere on whatever is happening between NaJeongMoMi but she really can't stand seeing them hurt each other. 

Momo is still sleeping in the couch saying that it's easier for her to get up every morning but it's obvious she's avoiding Jeongyeon or maybe not Jeongyeon, but the bed where she saw Mina and Jeongyeon cuddling. 

Nayeon on the other hand, keeps on pretending to be bubbly and funny but her expression everytime no one is around tell other wise. Nayeon is such a damn good actress. For some reason, she also made Jeongyeon fell for it.

"Hey there beautiful, penny for your thoughts?." The great, Yoo Jeongyeon asked with a playful smile plastered on her face. Without any warning, Jihyo slapped her forehead and beat the hell out of her. (Not really just exaggerating)

"YA! YA! STOP! I EVEN CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" Jeongyeon whined as she try to stop Jihyo but it's no use, no one can stop the GOD.

"That's for messing up my mind!" Jihyo shouted as she stopped slapping Jeongyeon. "Oh my God! You really fell in love with me?!." Jeongyeon said in panic which made her earn a smack on the head by Jihyo.

"EVEN IF YOU THREW YOURSELF TO ME I WOULDN'T LIKE YOU! And That's not what I meant!" Jihyo gave Jeongyeon another round of slaps in the arm releasing her stress out. "THEN WHAT?!." poor Jeongyeon once again tried to stop Jihyo but this time it worked. Jihyo stopped and looked at her.

Jihyo wanted to unravel everything for Jeongyeon. She really wanted to asked Jeongyeon alot of questions but she is also nervous of what Jeongyeon might answer.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina are all close to her. She knows that someone will really get hurt in the end and she can't protect all of them but, she's not ready to see any of them broken and hurt. 

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I just wish you really are sure of your feelings.." Jihyo's voice turned serious which made Jeongyeon confused. "What do you mean?."

"If someone's gonna get hurt, I wished it's not because she's being used." Jihyo's voice is full of worry. "Jihyo I don't get it. What are you saying?"

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." 

---

Dahyun sat beside Chaeyoung pouting. Dahyun tried her best to talk to Tzuyu to somehow explain her side that she's really sorry for being too selfish that she ruined Sana and Tzuyu's relationship. But Tzuyu doesn't really care at all.

She doesn't mean it. She was too young and naive back then. She doesn't know what is love. All that she know is the moment she felt it, it becomes too strong and became uncontrollable. 

Dahyun doesn't have any idea on how relationship works back then. She doesn't have any experience. Sana's beauty was too dangerous for everyone that people wasn't really sure if it's a blessing or a curse. Sana's charm is like a black hole it will you in. 

Sana have always been sweet and bubbly. Tzuyu had been having trouble controlling her jealousy back then because of this. Due to alot of differences, Sana and Tzuyu fights alot and when this thing happen, Dahyun and Chaeyoung always came to the rescue.

Maybe that's what made Dahyun fall in love with Sana. She have seen the side of Sana that only few people can see. The not so beautiful side of her. The weak Sana, the broken Sana, the jealous Sana, the overacting Sana, and many more. But despite of all these, Dahyun unexplainably still finds everything about Sana beautiful. 

"I regret every second of that day." Dahyun blurted out unknowingly. "Then live every second of everyday without regret." Chaeyoung said making Dahyun looked at her in disbelief.

"That's impossible." Dahyun sighed deeply. "It's not impossible. You've been living in guilt and regret. There's a certain reason why Tzuyu doesn't want to talk to you, It's not that she hates you but it's more of it still hurts everytime she remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter