Marriage Life

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 months after MiMo's wedding.

"YOO. JEONGYEON!!!" Nayeon screamed out. Jeongyeon was packing their things as she tried to call Jihyo. "Honey, wait! Hang in there." Jeongyeon said panicking. 

After a few minutes Thank God Jihyo have already answered her phone. "Jihyo! Nayeon's water broke!" As soon as Jihyo heard Jeongyeon, she quickly went to their apartment which is just across hers. 

"Ya! You should've brought her in the hospital yesterday!" Jihyo scolded Jeongyeon as she grabbed the things from Jeongyeon "Get your wife in the car! Now!" Jihyo commands Jeongyeon which the latter obeyed without any hesitation.

Nayeon was screaming in pain. Jeongyeon now regretted that she obeyed Nayeon instead of Jihyo and the doctor. Jeongyeon was really about to bring Nayeon to the hospital yesterday since it's already her due date but Nayeon was too stubborn saying that she didn't want to stay at the hospital since the bed is so uncomfortable. 

Jeongyeon carried Nayeon as she saw that Nayeon was in extreme pain. She doesn't know how she did it considering that Nayeon have gained a lot of weight due to her pregnancy but ofcourse Jeongyeon would do anything for her wife and their child.

She placed Nayeon on the back seat making sure that she's comfortable. After a few minutes Jihyo followed them with things on her hands. She sat beside Nayeon holding the older's hand whispering anything that could make her calm down. 

Jeongyeon started to drive to the nearest hospital. Jihyo's presence somehow calmed her down too. She knows she's safe whenever Jihyo's around. As soon as they arrived at the hospital, the nurses rushed Nayeon to the delivery room.

"Jihyo you should come with Nayeon. I'll stay here and wait for the others." Jeongyeon said. Jihyo wanted to argue that she should be the one to come with Nayeon since she's the wife but then she remembered how Jeongyeon was so nervous earlier so she just nodded.

Jeongyeon texted her members that Nayeon will give birth today. They all said that they are coming and Jeongyeon wished that her friends could just teleport to calm her down right now. She's worried for her wife. She have seen the tears on Nayeon's eyes and how much in pain she is. 

"Jeongyeon!" Mina called as she and Momo run hand in hand toward her. "How is she?" Momo asked worried.

"She's in the delivery room right now." Jeongyeon informed them. Seeing how nervous Jeongyeon is, they made her sit and made her drink some water to calm down. Soon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun came excited.

"Sana and Tzuyu will come later since they have decided to bought some foods for us and for Nayeon." Momo informed them.

"Hey, remember Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie's wedding?" Chaeyoung asked catching all of their attention. She saw how tense her No Jam hyung was and she wanted to calm her down by reminiscing some funny stories.

"Oh yes! That the most hectic yet fun we have been!" Dahyun joined her. MiMo nodded in agreement while Jeongyeon was already reminiscing that moment.

Again, it's not a romantic love story where someone proposed, they got a perfect wedding, then they lived happily ever after. It's far from that.

As a couple who are both completely insane, there's no dull moment with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. If SaTzu are match made in hell, MiMo are match made in rhythm and blues, then 2yeon is definitely match made in asylum. They are just so lunatic. They don't have any plans, they just go with the flow. 

How they got married? Simple, it happens all in one day. It's 12 o'clock in the midnight and the two are still playing and teasing each other. They are in the US for a vacation with all the members and all their families. They are both aren't used to the time zone that's why they are still hyper. 

'It's a beautiful night~ we're looking for something dumb to do~' A random Bruno Mars song played on Nayeon's phone.

"Hey baby! I think I wanna marry you" Nayeon sang but Jeongyeon just looked at her seriously. Nayeon stopped and started to worry.

"Hey, Honey is there something wrong?" Nayeon asked as she cupped Jeongyeon's face. "Wanna get married?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"Ofcourse." Nayeon said without any hesitation. Jeongyeon just smiled at her and pulled her up for her to stand up. "Let's get married then." Jeongyeon said as she held Nayeon's hand, went out of their room and started to knock on the other members room.

"Wake up! Wake up! Meet us in our room hurry!" Jeongyeon said making a commotion. Eventhough some of them are asleep, they obeyed Jeongyeon even the grumpy Jihyo who warned her that this must be important and if not, she'll beat the hell out of Jeongyeon.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked still sleepy. "Nayeon and I are gonna get married!" Jeongyeon said excitedly. No one said anything except for Mina who smiled widely and congratulate them.

"Yeah Congratulations! Can I go back to sleep now?" Jihyo asked as she stood up. " No! The wedding is today!" Nayeon said which made all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter