Chapter 10

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their debut, they have been receiving a lot of love and attention. They just had a meeting with their boss and will have a comeback soon.

The girls are still far from okay. SaiDaTzu are atleast far from causing any trouble. Seems like there's some unspoken agreement between the three that they somehow found a way not to get in each other's nerves. 

NaJeongMoMi on the other hand, are at their worst. Jeongyeon and Momo are not talking to each other. The members could feel the tension between them and can't help but feel worried too. 

Jeongyeon didn't really do anything wrong, it's clear that there's something special going on with her and Mina. Hugging Mina isn't wrong. She didn't force Mina, she's even the one who initiate it. But then again Nayeon was there, Momo was there. It's obvious that they are hurt. And that's where everything went wrong.

Jihyo was the one who was caught in between this whole thing. She's the leader/mom of the group. For her, it's her responsibility to take care of everyone. Jihyo was aware of everyone's feelings and it's obvious that Mina had already have someone in her heart. As what F. Scott Fitzgerald said, "There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice." It's clear that her love for Jeongyeon and Momo are different. She loves them both but in different ways. 

"Hey, eat your food." Jihyo said as she saw Mina staring blankly at her food. 

She decided to take Mina out for a dinner since it's been really tough for her. She also wanted to talk to Mina. Jihyo knows that Mina is the only one who can end this problem. She didn't want to force her but it's clear that Mina have already chosen, she just didn't want to hurt the other one.

"Mina, You don't need to love her just because she loves you" Mina looked at her confused. Never drop a name. That's the golden rule and that's what Jihyo was doing.

"Between them, you love the other one more right? The only reason why you didn't want to chose is because you don't want to hurt any of them." Mina looked at Jihyo frozen. Everything that Jihyo have said is true. 

"You are hurting them already. You are also hurting yourself and the pain will last as long as you won't tell them your decision. Mina ya.. Let yourself to be happy. Let yourself to be love by the one you love." 

---

Momo wanted some peace of mind but her mind is betraying her. She haven't been sleeping well and it worries the members. Everyone is trying to get a lot of sleep as much as they can before the comeback but Momo just can't sleep. She can't stop thinking. 

Momo values the group a lot and she really feel sorry towards Jihyo who is trying her best to save not just the group but also the friendship. Momo was doing the same thing, maybe in a different way but she's really doing her best.

Avoiding Mina and Jeongyeon is the only way she knows to avoid any conflict. She's not mad at them. Like what she have said before, this time she'll love Mina the right way. And by the right way, she means that whether it's because of her or not, it doesn't matter as long as Mina is happy. Seeing her with Jeongyeon is just so painful for Momo. But she's okay, she's trying to be okay.

"You've been zoning out a lot want to sleep?" Nayeon asked worried as she hugged Momo. "No. I'm fine" Momo faked a smile.

"Nice try" Nayeon rolled her eyes. "I've been doing the same thing you expect me to believe you?" She continued. Momo didn't say anything and just close her eyes.

Nayeon moved closer and pulled Momo towards her to give Momo a more comfortable position. "Sleep. I'll wake you up when they get back" Nayeon whispered. Soon, Momo went off to her dreamland as Nayeon held her tightly.

"She's asleep?" Sana arrived the practice room alone. Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter