Chapter 11

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Jihyo shouted as soon as Jeongyeon told her everything that happened with her talk with Momo the other day. Jeongyeon bowed down and apologized to the people around them on behalf of Jihyo.

"Lower down your voice" 

"Okay. So, what? Is it true?" Jihyo asked silently hoping that whatever Momo have said to Jeongyeon is not true. Because if it is, it would be a big trouble.

"I-I don't know" Jeongyeon looked down feeling ashamed of herself. Jihyo could only glared at her. This is really frustrating.

"Do you love Mina?" Jihyo asked seriously.

"I do."

"How much?" This question made Jeongyeon think. She loves Mina she's sure of it. But how much? Jeongyeon can't think of an answer. 

"Do you still love Nayeon unnie?" Jihyo is now massaging her temples trying her best not to hit Jeongyeon.

"S-She's confusing me..."

"Confusing you in what way?"

"She made me feel things that I shouldn't. Everytime I talk to her or spend time with her, everything is just different yet familiar.." She herself doesn't really know what she felt and she hates herself for it.

"You are still in love with her." Jihyo stated. That's it, GodJihyo have spoken. And the scariest part is that Jihyo is smart, she wouldn't say things just because she wants to. She's saying things because she's sure of it. She can prove it to you and enumerate all her proofs one by one. But she loves Mina. She have proven it a long time ago and up to until now she's willing to prove it. 

"But I love Mina..." Jeongyeon unconciously blurted out.

"Why do you love her? Give me a valid reason." Jihyo raised an eyebrow hoping that her suspicion was wrong.

"Do I need a reason to love someone? Jihyo, did you really think it's that easy?" Jeongyeon looked at her at disbelief but Jihyo remained unbothered. "If you fell in love that's it! There's no exit!" 

"How could you say you love her then? Is it that easy to say you love someone?" Jihyo said almost a whisper. This is the first time she have talked to anyone like this. It's draining all her energy.

For Jihyo, it takes a lot of courage for you to say you love someone because it's something you can't take back. Jeongyeon waited for years to confess to Nayeon. Nayeon took years before she knew she loves Jeongyeon. Momo keep her feelings to herself for years. But Jeongyeon only took months to confess to Mina.

If you love someone it will be hard for you to say it. Why? Because rejection will always be an option. And that's the worst part in confessing. It can make you or break you.

"Jihyo you don't understand. Mina is such a precious lady. She's perfect. She's beautiful inside and out. She's sweet, she's caring. Who wouldn't love her?" Jeongyeon sighed in frustration. Her love for Mina is real she can feel it, but somehow, what Jihyo have said to her seems to be right.

"Infatuation maybe?" Jihyo paused and waited for Jeongyeon to speak up but still no answer. "To be honest from the way I see it what you feel with Mina is just infatuation and what you feel about Nayeon Unnie is love." 

"Elaborate please. You know how dumb I am when it comes to these kind of things." Jeongyeon said have already gave up thinking on what might she have felt for the two.

"For you, Mina is perfect. You loved every perfection that the girl has. Even her flaws you find it perfect. But when it comes to Nayeon unnie, she's far from perfection. She's full of flaws and short comings and you know that yet, you still loved her." It makes sense. And Jeongyeon just felt her soul left her body. She wants to deny the truth but she can't.

"Mina..It can't be..She'll get hurt.." Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo tears are already falling from her eyes. That look that Jeongyeon was giving Jihyo was full of emotions like she was asking to be saved. Jihyo looked away. She can't help Jeongyeon this time. 

'Yoo Jeongyeon, you ed up bigtime'

---

Sana is willing to prove Tzuyu that she's worth it. Eventhough she knows that she might not have any chance for them to get back again, it's okay. All that Sana wanted is to make it up to Tzuyu.

"Sana Unnie, you don't have to do this." Tzuyu finally said. Sana is just too much sometimes. She's doing everything for Tzuyu. From preparing her meals to tying up her shoes. Tzuyu always declines Sana's offer but Sana keeps on insisting that it's okay.

They are now at Tzuyu's favorite coffee shop and now, Sana payed for everything and even carried the tray full of foods for the both of them.

"I told you it's okay." Sana smiled as soon as they sat. "It's not okay for me I don't like this." Tzuyu said annoyed. Sana's smile fell. Tzuyu sighed deeply calming herself.

"I see.. You hate me that much.." Sana smiled sadly. Tzuyu didn't mean it that way. Sana is just too much that it's starting to bother her. She understand why was Sana was doing that but it's just too much over the top.

"No, I loved you that much." Tzuyu whispered. Sana heard this and held Tzuyu's hand. "I'm sorry.." Sana said sincerely.

Tzuyu is never been good at words. She's always blunt and straightforward which sometimes cause misu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter