Chapter 17

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana has been down lately. She's starting to think all of the hardships and all of the pain that she have caused to Tzuyu. She doesn't want to give up but she's starting to think that Tzuyu deserves better. 

Tzuyu's palm on her forehead made her snapped out of her thoughts. "Satan cast out!" Tzuyu said as if she's performing an exorcism. "Oh I forgot, you are Satan." Tzuyu said as she sat beside Sana who could only pout.

"Can you be a little nicer to me?" Sana said almost a whisper. Tzuyu's heart softened. Eventhough they already have talked about their issues, Tzuyu can't help but remember how Sana cheated on her. She's scared that Sana might do it in the future again. 

"Tzu.." Sana called softly as she placed her head on Tzuyu's chest as she side hugged her. "Please tell me I'm worth it." Sana said tears are already falling from her eyes.

Tzuyu didn't say anything but hugged her tightly and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I'm scared..." Tzuyu confessed which made Sana looked at her.

"I'm scared that you might cheat on me again. That's the most painful thing you've ever done to me. And even after all of our talks, even if I understand why it happened, the thought of you cheating on me pains me. It brings back a lot of bad memories." Tzuyu wants to give Sana a chance. She really wants to but fear keeps her for doing that. 

"Tzuyu, baby, I love you and I understand where you coming from. I've learned my lesson, I can't and I won't do that again because after what happened I realized that it's you that I wanted to be with forever." Sana said sincerely.

"Baby, please give me a chance. Trust me one more time and I promise I will never break it again. I love you baby I really do." Sana placed a kiss on Tzuyu's forehead. She hoped that it will wash away all the worries that Tzuyu have.

"I love you too." Tzuyu whispered as she cupped Sana's face and kissed her passionately. 

"Tzuyu what are you do-ing.." Chaeyoung jaw dropped when she saw Sana and Tzuyu making out on Tzuyu's bed. She was about to asked Tzuyu to go shopping with her. She thought Tzuyu was playing on her Playstation or maybe reading a book but she's definitely wrong.

Chaeyoung stood there frozen while Sana looked at the second maknae flustered unable to talk. Tzuyu being Tzuyu, just smirked as she pulled Sana into a hug.

"Tasting the hell from Satan's mouth." Tzuyu answered. Chaeyoung's face became red as Mina's heinz ketchup. "O-oh..I-I need to-" Tzuyu didn't let Chaeyoung finish her sentence. Eventhough she love Chaeyoung since she's her only same-aged friend out of the members, she won't let the chance to tease Chaeyoung slip away.

Tzuyu knows that out of members, Chaeyoung likes kisses. Not that she have kissed someone on the lips but Chaeyoung likes watching kissing scenes. She even kept on mentioning 'kiss' on one episode of TEPL where they talked about dating.

"Wonder what it tastes like?" Chaeyoung once again froze on her spot. Tzuyu is definitely loving this. "It tastes like heaven." Tzuyu said as she placed a peck on Sana's lips.

Then there it is, Chaeyoung completely stopped functioning. Tzuyu is already laughing hysterically while Sana keep on hitting Tzuyu's arm embarrassed. 

"I can't believe you were once innocent." Sana said to Tzuyu as she shook her head and buried her head on Tzuyu's chest.

"Chaengie you are such a ert." Tzuyu said as she threw a pillow on Chaeyoung's face making Chaeyoung finally snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yah! I'm not! You are the one who didn't lock the door!" Chaeyoung whined still blushing. "You need to get laid Chaeng." Sana said laughing completely tainting Chaeyoung's not so innocent mind.

"Yah! Y-You t-two... Jihyo Unnie!!! Sana unnie and Tzuyu stole my innocence!" Chaeyoung said as she stormed out of the room leaving the couple laughing out loud.

----

It's been almost a year and things are going so well. 2yeon are still in their love-hate relationship, SaTzu are stronger than ever, MiMo are still not official but hopefully will be official tonight since Momo is going to ask Mina to be her girlfriend.

Momo asked the members' help for her surprise event in their room. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are decorating the room to be more romantic. Sana and Tzuyu are helping her arranging all the polaroid pictures she took with Mina sticking it to the wall to form 'I ❤ U'. Jeongyeon and Nayeon picked up the flowers she ordered earlier and now, cooking for all of them. Jihyo is with Mina using the word 'sale' to get Mina out of the house.

"What's the need for this? You two are acting like a couple already." Sana asked which caught the maknaes attention since they've also been wanting to ask this.

"Yes, but we are not official yet so I wanted to ask her." Momo answered as she stick another photo on the wall then checking it if it's perfect.

"This is a real effort unnie. Sana learn from her." Tzuyu said making all of them laugh except for Sana who is whining.

"Well, she deserves it after all the pain that I've caused her." Momo said sincerely. The others nodded in agreement. Mina have been through a lot in the past. Not just her but also Momo actually. They both deserved to be happy and Momo is the happiest when she makes effort to surprise Mina that's why whenever Momo wanted to do something for Mina they never hesitate to say yes.

"Again, learn from Momo Unnie." Tzuyu once again said to Sana which made her pout. Yes, they are girlfriends now but it doesn't mean Tzuyu would stop teasing and being a savage to Sana. 

"Yah! You are hurting my feelings." Sana sulked. "Oops someone's in trouble." Chaeyoung teased as Dahyun laughed but also silently praying for Chaeyoung since Tzuyu's glaring at her.

"Yes. It's you. You'll be in trouble you little tiny creature if you don't stop." Tzuyu said with an evil smirk which made Chaeyoung shut . 

Seeing that Tzuyu paid more attention to Chaeyoung than her sulking girlfriend, Sana stormed out of the room upset. Tzuyu didn't do anything but continued to help Momo. The room is filled with awkward silence.

"You shouldn't be here. Go follow her." Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter