Chapter 15

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was sitting on the couch looking at one of the old photo albums that is full of pictures of her and Sana. It was so beautiful back then. Their relationship is not perfect but up to until now, Tzuyu thinks that it's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to her.

People often see Tzuyu as a cold, arrogant teenager who never really care about others. She even earned a nickname 'Vampire Goddess'. It's ironic how Sana made her feel alive. That for the first time in her life, she felt that she do have a heart, and it's beating, it's beating too fast whenever Sana is around.

Talking to Sana made her realized that she could've done better than shutting her out. She could've stayed and listen to her but she never did. Sana on the other hand, could've talked about her problems with Tzuyu since it's 'their' problems instead of relying to Dahyun. 

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung's voice startled Tzuyu. She quickly closed the album and hide it to Chaeyoung.

"Reading the bible." Tzuyu said nonchalantly. "Bible? I swear I saw Sana Unnie." Chaeyoung said teasingly. "Oh That's Satan." Tzuyu smirked.

"She's older than you Tzu." Chaeyoung scolded. "Satan Unnie. There satisfied?" Tzuyu said sarcastically and Chaeyoung could only rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing anyways?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw two boxes full of photo albums and hand written letters.

"I just found these and thought it's from the fans." Tzuyu explained. "What are these things doing here in the first place?" Chaeyoung asked as she get one of the letters. 

"My mom accidentally send these instead the other two boxes which are full of my clothes and bags." Tzuyu said then pointed at the boxes. "These are my trash. I was about to throw it away."

"These are memories Tzuyu. Do you hate her that much?" Chaeyoung asked. "I don't hate her..I can never hate her.." Tzuyu answered.

"Then why?" Chaeyoung placed a hand on Tzuyu's shoulder. But instead of answering, Tzuyu looked at the letter that's on Chaeyoung's hand. "Read that to know how it felt like." Tzuyu said and went back on looking at the old photo albums.

Chaeyoung sat beside her and looked at the paper that's on her hands. The paper was folded nicely. It's been years since Tzuyu wrote the letter but it still looked like that she just wrote it yesterday.

Sana, 

     I'm sorry for leaving you just like that. I know that I might said things that I might regret that's why I decided to leave without saying anything to you. The monster inside me has been awakened and I can't and won't let it hurt you. 

    How are you? Are you and Dahyun unnie together now? I know that she's treating you well. To be honest, I just realized how compatible you are with each other. Dahyun unnie have always been taking care of you. I know she won't hurt you. Unlike me, who have been hurting you a lot. Seeing you hurt, hurts me more and the pain got tripled knowing that I'm the reason on why you are hurting. How silly it may sounds like, but eventhough you've cheated on me, I'd still rather break my own heart just to keep yours safe.

   Days without you feels so empty, it feels so lonely. This is a real torture. I left knowing it's the only way to heal properly. There are deep cuts in my heart that only time can heal. I loved you so much Sana, and maybe that's why it hurts so much. But I'm okay. It's okay...

    Pain will eventually change me and I know that. This is gonna be my last letter for you as your Tzutzu. See you when I see you :) 

"That hurts.." That's the only thing Chaeyoung could say. This is the most heart breaking Chaeyoung have read and she can understand now why Tzuyu have changed so much. "Call her Satan all you want, I won't scold you anymore." Chaeyoung said as she wiped away her tears which made Tzuyu laughed.

"Can't you give her another chance? I know I don't have any right to say this but, I can totally see that she's trying. I know you can see that too." 

"I wanted to. I really do." Tzuyu fell in silence for a moment. "But I'm scared." She confessed. Chaeyoung just nodded completely understanding Tzuyu. 

"Can I read another one of your letters?" Chaeyoung asked changing the subject. Tzuyu smirked at her and handed her another letter.

Dear life,

     Whatever motherf*cker. Whatever. 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at what she have read. She never really heard Tzuyu swear before. Seeing her wrote those words is something that surprises Chaeyoung and if Jihyo could see this, Chaeyoung could bet all of her artwork that Jihyo would sanitized Tzuyu's right hand with holy water and asked Dahyun to pray for Tzuyu so that, shewould never write those kind of things again.

"Wow you were so innocent child at the first letter then went to a total girl from hell in the second one. What a character development you have here." Chaeyoung said full of sarcasm.

"Instead of worrying about my character development why don't you worry about your height development ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter