The Art of Being Broken

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been?!" Tzuyu said annoyed slightly raising her voice as soon as Sana arrived at the living room.

Sensing that something bad might have happen, Mina, Nayeon and DubChaeng have decided to gather all the kids who are all taking a nap and place them to the kids bedroom. 

"I went out with a friend" Sana said as she sighed deeply. "Seriously? What kind of answer is that?!" Tzuyu isn't that kind who nags a lot but she's just so pissed right now.

"I went out with Eunha okay? We went to a coffee shop and just chitchat" Sana explained. "Why didn't you tell me?! You just disappreared! Do you know how worried I was?!"

The girls decided to leave the two alone for some privacy but then as soon as they heard alot of screaming and crying, they decided to run back to the living room.

"If you don't trust me then might as well we divorce! I don't even know why I married you in the first place!" Sana shouted out of anger but then regretted as soon as she realized what she have said.

Tzuyu's scary aura subsided. She looked down defeated. She's just too hurt and too heartbroken to even say anything.

"Tzuyu I'm-" Sana tried to apologize and reached out to Tzuyu but Tzuyu just avoided her touch. Seeing that things might get worse, the other members have decided to interfere. 

"Hey, you two breathe okay? You just need sometime to breathe" Jihyo said as she rubs Tzuyu's back to calm her down. 

"Sana let's go" Momo and Dahyun have decided to drag Sana to SaTzu's room. The both of them needs space. 

The girls gave them time to calm down after half an hour, they decided to talk to them. Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung have decided to talk to Sana while Mina and Jeongyeon were the ones who talk to Tzuyu. Jihyo decided to make some foods for everyone and Dahyun took care of the children. 

Tzuyu's at the patio already calmed down. Mina and Jeongyeon approached her with a glass of water.

"Here, drink this. It will help you clear your mind" Jeongyeon said as she gave Tzuyu the glass of water. Tzuyu just nodded and took a sip.

"It's hard isn't it?" Mina asked with a small smile plastered on her face. Tzuyu nodded and looked at Jeongyeon.

"I didn't even know how you survive" Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon which made the three of them laugh.

Just like what have been said before, SaTzu rarely fight but once they did, hell break loose. 2yeon on the other hand, bickers and play pranks on each other a lot but thankfully, they never really get into a fight since they just always laughs it off and of course being the couple who have been married first in the group, they already know what to do whenever one of them gets angry. While MiMo, other members are not even sure if they fight.

"You and Momo unnie never fight?" Tzuyu turned to Mina and asked. "Of course we did!" Mina answered which made Jeongyeon and Tzuyu surprised.

"Whenever we fought, Momo and I always just keep it between us. We have Miho and Maki now, we can't fight in front of our kids. We don't want them to feel that their parents don't love each other or that we don't love them. Then when the night comes, before we sleep, we talk it all out. We let each other talk and listen" Mina explained. The maknaes nodded in agreement.

"When you are angry you tend to say things you didn't mean to out of anger and you wouldn't want to your daughter to hear it. When Minjoo grew up a little bit more you'll understand" Mina said as she pats Tzuyu's back.

"Have you ever thought of giving up?" Tzuyu asked seriously which made Mina and Jeongyeon taken aback. What Sana have said earlier obviously affects Tzuyu. 

"No" Mina pauses for a moment and held Tzuyu's hand. "Because Momo never gave up on me. I should do the same." Mina said and Jeonyeon nodded in agreement. 

"You know, people around me might always tease me like I whipped for Nayeon or Nayeon is my weakness but it's true. Nayeon sacrifies alot for me. She changed her surname to mine when we got married, she went through a lot of tests and procedures just for us to have kids, she gave birth. Momo and I often talk about this, the hardship of our partners and the least thing we could do is to take care of them and have a lot of patience with them. I know you feel the same way for Sana. So, never give up on her" Jeongyeon said as she held both Tzuyu and Mina's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter