The Best Thing I Ever Did

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dimmed lights, rose petals on the floor, Beyonce's Crazy in love from 50 shades of Grey blasting through the speakers. The atmosphere of the room was so romantic. This is it. DubChaeng's honeymoon is now finally happening.

"Jagiya, are you ready?" Dahyun asked trying her best to sound seductive. "I was born ready" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" Dahyun sings as she 'seductively' removes her coat and threw it away. Dahyun even imitate Jihyo's hairflips, Mina's smirk and Momo's y moves. 

Chaeyoung looked at her wife laughing. Marrying Dahyun is the best thing she ever did. Life with Dahyun was nothing but fun. She never fails to make Chaeyoung laugh.

"Got me looking so crazy right now~" Dahyun was about to kiss Chaeyoung when someone knocked on their door.

"Open it first, it might be important" Chaeyoung said as she gave a chaste kiss on Dahyun's lips. Dahyun sighed and just obeyed her wife.

"Chaeng! Chaeng! Chaeng!" Sana entered the room with Tzuyu, carrying Minjoo following her behind.

"What are you two doing here?" Chaeyoung glared at them.

"You are still in your wedding gown? Tsk tsk tsk. See Tzutzu? I told you they are going to need us here" 

"First of all, WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE!" Chaeyoung shouted. "What? Are you just going to wait for Dahyun Unnie to moonwalk her way to you?" Tzuyu scoffed.

"And seriously? Crazy in Love? Don't you have any originality? It's MiMo's song" Sana said as she turned off the speaker.

"What now?" Chaeyoung asked grumpily. "Well I guess we have to wait until they leave" Dahyun said shyly. 

"Who said that we are gonna leave?" Tzuyu plays with Minjoo not bothering the glares coming from DubChaeng. 

"Baby this couch is so comfy" Sana said as she sat beside Tzuyu and leaned her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Well I guess we have to postpone our honeymoon" Dahyun said scratching the back of her head. Chaeyoung could just deeply sighed.

Having Sana,Tzuyu and Minjoo in their room wasn't really a bad idea. Since Minjoo was there, they had a Disney films movie marathon. Chaeyoung and Dahyun also had time to play and take care of Minjoo which is also like preparing for their future kids which is a bit tiring but was really fun. 

"I can't believe you are in my honeymoon" Chaeyoung said sarcastically. "Well it's your fault, you decided to get married on Valentines day. I'm supposed to be on a date with Minjoo and Sana but now, I'm stuck here with you" Tzuyu just said as she threw herself in the couch. Chaeyoung just scoffed and just decided to change the topic.

"Having a kid is so tiring isn't it?" Chaeyoung chuckled as she saw Tzuyu have already drained all of energy just by putting Minjoo to sleep. 

"Tiring but worth it" Chaeyoung agreed. 

It's just the two of them who are still awake. Dahyun was already sleeping. She got so tired dancing earlier in the reception. Sana and Minjoo on the other hand, had just fell as sleep on the extra bed. 

"Wedding bells, white veil, wedding vows and lastly, You and I. Looking back to our past and looking forward to our future, That's what I call happiness" Tzuyu cringed as she imitate a part of Chaeyoung's vow.

"Ya! Stop teasing me!" Chaeyoung hit her with a pillow. "I swear everyone just cringed" Tzuyu laughed. 

"But really, Congratulations!" Tzuyu said getting emotional. "Ya! Are you crying?!" Chaeyoung asked laughing but also worried. Tzuyu also laughed as she wiped away her tears.

"I'm just so happy for you. I mean, you are my side kick you know? You are my one and only chingu Chaengie" Tzuyu placed a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"You finally now feel what I felt you got married" Chaeyoung joked.

Tzuyu might not have said this to Chaeyoung but she's just so thankful for Chaeyoung that eventhough she might be savage with her, Chaeyoung never gets mad at her. She's one of the person who never gave up on her eventhough she put her in a difficult situation before.

"Anyways, HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY HONEYMOON?!" Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu and hit her with the pillow repeatedly.

"I am now glad that you now know how it feels like to be interrupted" Tzuyu said laughing.

---

"Hey babe, wake up" Momo said as she showered Mina with kisses. Mina woke up seeing the faces of her three angels. 

"Good morning Mama!" The twins greeted and kissed their mom. "Hey, we have a surprise for you!" Momo said as the three of them dragged her to the living room.

The living room was decorated with paper hearts and rose petals. There's also foods on the table which was prepared by Momo and the twins.

"Mama this is for you!" Miho said as she gave Mina the Valentine's card she personally made followed by Maki who also did the same. 

"Thank you babies!" Mina said as she gave the twins hugs and kisses.

"Wait! I have a surprise gift for the three of you" Momo said which made the twins excited. "Wait here okay?" The twins nodded excitedly. 

Momo went to the room then cameback with three bouquet if roses in her arms. The twins approached her excitedly. 

"Here's the yellow roses for Miho. Yellow roses means friendship and joy. Since you are friendly and always brings joy to other people I'll give yellow roses to you" Momo explained as she gave the roses to Miho who hugged her tightly.

"Here's pink roses for Maki who share the same personality as her Mama. Pink roses means grace and sweetness. Just like these pink roses, you are graceful and sweet" Maki gave Momo her gummy smile then gave Momo a kiss.

"And lastly for the love of my life, Red roses for respect, admiration and devotion" Momo said sweetly as she gave Mina the roses.

"Since we didn't get the chance to celebrate Valentines day yester

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter