The Proposal

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later...

It's the much awaited comeback concert. As expected of TWICE, their concert tickets was sold out within just an hour. The girls are excited and happy at the same time since it's been a while since they all performed on stage. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are as usual, teasing the hell out of each other as Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were playing with their daughter. Mina and Momo are cuddling with each other waiting for the staff to call them to start the show. Sana and Tzuyu on the other hand are awkwardly sitting beside each other.

"Did they fought again?" Mina asked Momo who is also watching SaTzu. "I have no idea." Momo answered. 

Up to until now, SaTzu is still a mystery to the other members. They rarely get into an argument now but whenever they did, hell break loose. There's always a lot of screaming and crying. But in the end of the day, love prevails. 

"Girls, 10 minutes." The staff said and they all stood up checking everything. 

"Hey, did you and Sana Unnie fought?" Chaeyoung asked. She wanted to ask it earlier but never had a chance to. 

"Sana proposed to me yesterday." Tzuyu whispered. "I said no." Hearing this, Chaeyoung almost screamed but Tzuyu covered before she could even do that.

"Are you out of your mind?! Chou, You are going to propose to her anyways why did you reject her?!" Chaeyoung whispered annoyed at her friend.

"I-I panicked okay? I planned to propose to her today after this remember? I already bought the rings and the flowers but then suddenly she proposed. I don't know what to say so I kinda reject her." Tzuyu explained to her defense.Before Chaeyoung could even talk to Tzuyu more, they are already called to get ready on stage. 

They missed this, fans screaming and chanting their names. Dancing and singing to their songs. Chaos in backstage but a Euphoria on stage. It's just a beginning of their concert but tears are already in their eyes. All the tiredness, the sleepless nights, the nervousness, it's all worth it. 

---

The first half of their concert is already finished, they are all getting ready for the second half which is the special stages. 

She will be performing with foreign line. They will be performing Now by Troublemaker. Tzuyu looked at Sana who is busy watching 2yeon who are performing now on stage. She can't get out of her head what happened last night.

"Tzutzu" Sana clings to Tzuyu as soon as she got home. "Hey baby what's up?" Tzuyu gave her a kiss. Sana was extremely excited and Tzuyu doesn't have any idea on what's going on.

"Have you eaten?" Sana asked. Tzuyu just nodded still thinking of what could possibly made Sana excited.

"Can we talk?" Sana seriously asked as they sat on the couch. Tzuyu pulled Sana closer and made her sat on her lap."Are you breaking up with me?" Tzuyu asked as she placed a kiss on Sana's shoulder.

"No silly." Sana chuckled and hugged Tzuyu tighter. "Baby, I was just thinking..." Sana stop and looked so nervous which made Tzuyu worried. 

"Do you..I mean... Will you marry me?" Sana said which surprised Tzuyu. "I-Is this just a question or actually a proposal?" Tzuyu asked panicked and confused.

"A proposal. I'm sorry I didn't give you the ring yet since it's still being made or brought you in to a fancy restaurant to propose, I just can't wait to ask you anymore. I love you Tzuyu. Will you marry me?" Sana looked at Tzuyu and smiled sweetly.

Tzuyu sat there frozen. She just got home from making a reservation in a fancy restaurant where she is planning to bring Sana after their concert. She even asked Mina and Chaeyoung to go there with her personally because she wanted to check if the place and the food is great.

"I... Sana.. I'm sorry." Tzuyu can't actually find any words to say. She just can't reveal to Sana that she's going to propose tomorrow after the concert. 

"I-I understand.."

She can't forget the looked in Sana's face. She tried to talk to her but Sana is ignoring her. 

---

After 3 hours of performing, it's time to say goodbye. One by one, they left an emotional and sincere messages. Tzuyu on the other hand is still thinking about Sana there's something inside her that's keep on saying that she should do something about it.

"Wait! I have something to say!" Tzuyu said as she raised her hand to gather everyone's attention. She walked closer to Sana who is standing in the middle. 

"I-I wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry. We've been through a lot of fights but last night was the biggest one and it's the one that have hurted you the most" Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand. The members just watched them from the side doesn't have any clue on what was about to happen.

"Last night, you proposed to me and I said no" Everyone gasps in shock. Sana's tears are already falling. 

"It's been like what? 10? 11 years that we've been together and yet I've been still keeping you waiting. Sana I wanted you to know how important you are to me. I also wanted the whole world know." Tzuyu wiped away Sana's tears and gave her a smile.

"I love you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. Last night was a mess and I've seen how hurt you are. But there's actually a reason why I rejected that proposal and tonight, the reason will be revealed."

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. It's not that I don't want to marry you or what but it's because I'm waiting for the right time and guess what? I feel like this is the right time. I can't see myself marrying anyone else but you." Tzuyu smiled and kneel on one knee. She let go of Sana's hand to get the small box which she always keeps with her in case this moment arrives. 

"Minatozaki Sana, Baby, Will you marry me?" Tzuyu finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter