Special Chapter

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

Life is about taking risks and having choices. That's what they have learned for the past years the group had been through. It's like how Momo took a risk and chose not to give up Mina. Like how Jeongyeon chose to do what's right and confessed her mistakes eventhough she risk her friendship with Mina at that time. Like how Tzuyu, took a risk and chose to forgive Sana. 

Looking back, they realized how much all of them grew as a person and as a group. They are still bestfriends, hanging out, having sleep overs and always have gatherings during birthdays. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are surprisingly, doing a great job as Jisoo's parents. They may need Jihyo from time to time but overall, they did well. Jisoo is a fun and energetic baby just like her parents. She looks like Nayeon but her personality is very Yoo Jeongyeon. 

Momo and Mina on the other hand, are quite chaotic. Well what do you expect when you have twins? Yes you read that right, TWINS. What was more surprising is, the twins didn't just looked like Mina but also Momo.

The Twins are just almost 2 years old but you could really tell the difference between them. Hirai Maki, the younger one, resembles Mina. She's quiet and reserved. She doesn't cry a lot. She doesn't smile a lot also which resembles Mina the first time they met her. Hirai Miho, on the otherhand, is a shikshin like Momo. She easily finish her bottle of milk and also get hungry easily. Unlike Maki, she laughs and likes cuddles a lot. She'll cry if you don't hold her.

Sana and Tzuyu are also starting to build their own family. Sana is now pregnant for their first baby for 4 months and Tzuyu is already excited for their baby to come out. 

DubChaeng are now engaged. Yes, something really happened between them when Jeongyeon put some pills to their drink and it really made them bold and just confess to each other. Thanks to the members who constantly teasing but actually helping them at the same time, their relationship became more fun and interesting.

God Jihyo, have already found her true love, Lee Kaeun. It's been a long journey finding her true love but like what Jeongyeon said to her, it's worth it. She found the best for her. The members are lowkey over protective to Jihyo. They may tease Jihyo most of the time but try to hurt Jihyo, you'll find yourself on the floor within just a second. Kaeun is such a sweet girl, and the members can see how much they love each other that's why, they accepted her right away.

"We're home!" Jihyo heard DubChaeng shouted. Soon they all arrived at the living room and greeted Jihyo with a hug.

By the way, they are in their headquarters. No, not in JYP, but their own headquarters instead. Eventhough they all have their own families or just starting to build their own, their friendship remains the same. They decided to build a house where they can all hang out together. The house have 5 rooms, 1 room for each couple and 1 huge room for their kids when they grow up. They also have music room and play room.

"Where is Kaeun Unnie?" Tzuyu asked as she noticed that Kaeun is nowhere to be found. "She's in Japan for a vacation with her family." Jihyo answered.

"Ya! Yoo Jisoo! Come back here!" Jeongyeon shouted. Jisoo is such a troublemaker like her parents but other than that, she's a good kid. 

"Stop shouting at her you idiot!" Jihyo carried Jisoo and smack Jeongyeon's head which made Jisoo giggled. 

"You are spoiling her too much Jihyo!" Jeongyeon whined. "I'm not. She's still young, let her play as long as she want. Discipline her when she's old enough." Jihyo explained. 

"We will be in our room, Maki and Miho are sleepy." Momo said as she pointed on the twins who are now crying in Mina's arms. 

"Okay, I'll just call you when dinner's ready." Jihyo smiled and gave the twins a kiss. Momo nodded and get Maki from Mina and held Mina's waist and guided her in their room.

---

"It's crazy how Maki really looks like you." Momo said as she stared at her daughter with a smile on her face. 

"She's from my womb Momo, ofcourse she'll looks like me." Mina chuckled as she placed down Miho next to Maki on the crib.

"Miho is so clingy just like you." Mina said as she noticed Miho always likes to hold hands with her twin sister. The twins are asleep yet Miho still reached out for Maki's hand.

"You love it when I'm clingy." Momo wrapped her arms around Mina. "I never said I don't." Mina smiled and wrapped her arms around Momo's neck.

"How come you are so beautiful?" Momo asked which made Mina blushed. What Momo have said was true though, Mina have bloomed so much and it seems like giving birth made her more beautiful.

"Why are you so cheesy?" Mina gave Momo a peck. Mina went back to the twins and watched them sleep. This is a habit of Mina, just seeing her twins made her feel at ease. Maybe that's what most of the mothers feel whenever they see their children.

"I think Maki would be a ballerina just like you. Miho would be a hiphop dancer." Momo said as she gave Mina a back hug. Hearing this brings tears to Mina's eyes. She's just too overwhelmed that the three most important people in her life is with her. She can't feel more contented than this.

---

"I can't believe you two are now finally engaged!" Sana said smiling mischievously at Chaeyoung. 

"I don't like that smile of yours Unnie, are you planning something?" Chaeyoung eyed her suspiciously.

"Well apart from teasing you, nothing."

"Ya! Unnie! You kept on teasing me! Leave me alo- OUCH!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter