Chapter 1

Precious Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is there once again. Standing in front of their old apartment staring blankly at the building once they called home. She sighed deeply as she looked away. Pathetic. She told herself. 

It's been years since they have been moved to another apartment yet she's coming back for almost everyday in their old apartment for a certain reason. Answers. Momo was looking for answers to her never ending questions.

Why did she left?. Did she hate her that much that she needs to leave?. Will she ever comeback?. Does she still remembers her?. Does she still loves her?.

They were so happy that night that no one wanted that night to end. If only Momo knew that she would be gone the next day, she would've hold on to her tightly and whispered everything she wanted and needed to say. 

'I still love you Mitang...Please comeback..' 

Momo whispered hoping that the wind will deliver her message to Mina.

--

"Where have you been?." Sana asked Momo worried. It's funny how they are not real twins yet they can feel if the other one needs them.

"Looking for answers." Momo doesn't have to say any more, Sana knows what she meant already.

"You could've talk to her anytime you want. All you have to do is answer her calls you know." Up to until now, Sana couldn't understand why Momo doesn't want to talk to Mina. Mina doesn't really abandoned her completely. She calls them everytime she's available. They even video call all the time but Momo always avoids to talk to her.

"She doesn't want to talk to me." Sadness can be heard from Momo's tone of voice. Sana, being the closest with the two, hurts to see her two sisters falling apart.

"If she doesn't want to talk to you then why would she keep on asking us if she can talk to you? Or why aren't you answering her phone calls?." 

"If she really wants to talk to me or see me why would she left without saying anything?. No, why would she leave?. I know it's not because of the offer Sana, you know how stubborn she is if she wanted to stay she will stay no matter what but she left and it's because of me. I've hurted her that much that she doesn't want to see me or talk to me. The only reason why she tries to talk to me is because she felt bad that she left me." Sana was surprised. She doesn't know what to say. Momo has been bottling up her feelings eversince Mina left. This is the first time Momo said what's on her mind.

Sana was taken a back but managed to compose herself. You need to be strong Sana. She said to herself. She held Momo's hand to calm her down and gave her a sad smile.

"I don't really get you.." She pauses for a bit as she tries not to cry. "She left because she's heartbroken. She needs time to be healed. So that when the right time comes, she can gave her heart whole." Momo somehow gets what Sana was trying to say but ofcourse it's still a blur. 

"I envy you. You still have a chance to fix things with Mina. She's reaching out to you and all you have to do is grab it. Try to understand her, drop your ego and grab your girl." 

What Sana have said hits her hard. She's always been declining Mina but the girl never stop reaching out to her. She always think of what she feels but never thought of what Mina might have felt. 

"I missed Tzuyu so much Momo. I would sell my soul just to talk to her again. Just one last time. You are still lucky that you have a chance to talk to Mina." 

Tzuyu left a year after Mina. She broke up with Sana which made the whole situation much worst. It's been years and honestly it's slowly getting better but ofcourse there are still hole in their heart. An important part of them is missing. Their other halfs.

---

"Girls! Position!" Jihyo's loud voice can be heard. Despite of losing Mina and Tzuyu, the girls managed to fulfill their dream to debut together. They only have a month to prepare for everything.

"Where's Chaeyoung?." Nayeon asked once she noticed that Chaeyoung wasn't ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter