Moment 5.1: Longing

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I A E   X   M I N H Y U K   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I missed you.
- Yoo Ji Ae of Lovelyz -

Jiae hopped off the bus in light spirits and skipped down the street. She turned into a narrow pathway and continued walking. A couple more turns and she reached a quiet, rather deserted playground.

She sat on the swing and carefully observed her surroundings. Yep, there's no one.

Though actually, it is normal for people to not be around because of a few reasons. Firstly, as previously mentioned, it was a pretty deserted, hidden corner of an old neighbourhood. Secondly, it was already 12.30 am. And lastly, it was autumn but the winter winds were beginning to blow quite hard. Most people would huddle at home and choose not to go outside.

Jiae was prepared for the cold. She had three layers on and a big, thick outer jacket to hide in. She pulled the hood over her head to prevent her ears and face from freezing off. Hands in her pocket, where there was a hot pack in each, Jiae slightly rocked on the swing and waited patiently.

Slowly, the cold was getting to her as she began to shiver. In order to ignore the chills, Jiae took her phone out and started to play 끌림/Stuck On from Sunggyu oppa's newest album. She sung along to it softly.

We're definitely both
Living under the same sky, right?
If we really make up our minds
We can meet up, right?

I miss you so much, it pierces me
I spend all night with open eyes
At the sound of morning
I snap out of it

Then my heart is running
To you, once again

We're definitely both
Living under the same sky, right?
If we really make up out minds
We can meet up, right?

I miss you so much, I get goosebumps
I don't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter