Moment 5.2: 달려 / Run

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I A E   X   M I N H Y U K   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was a bundle, literally.
But she was also a bundle of joy.
- Lee Min Hyuk of MONSTA X -

Grunts were heard as the members of Monsta X tumbled into the holding room. Hyunwoo (A/N: Shownu) slumped down into the couch and closed his eyes. Most of the other boys too, were doing the same.

Their schedule had finally ended at a whooping time of 12 am and they had been at it since 10 in the morning.

"Hyung! Get up and let's go back to the dorms quickly!"

"Ya Minhyuk ah, why the rush?" Kihyun mumbled as he rolled over in the couch, propping his head up with his hand, elbow on the armrest.

Minhyuk replied with a cheeky smile and immediately, he understood.

"Jiae huh."

Minhyuk nodded excitedly.

"So hurry uppp!" He walked over and pulled a drowsy Changkyun (A/N: I.M) up, "sorry maknae but you can sleep in the car during the ride kay?"

"Don't wanna... hyung..."

"Noooo. I'm already late guys. Come on." Minhyuk gently dragged Changkyun up and out the door. The other five were more cooperative and got to the car on their own.

//

"Where are you meeting her?" Jooheon looked out of the window with his head snuggled in a tsum tsum neck pillow.

"Our usual spot."

"Isn't it a little too cold to go there today?" Wonho huddled in his windbreaker in the backseat.

"Yeah, isn't it?" Hyunwoo agreed. "Jiae would be freezing while waiting for you."

Minhyuk pouted, "I know." But we have to meet there today. No matter what.

"So in order for her to not wait in this chilly weather, hyung can you drive a little faster?"

"Nope. Safety first."

Hyungwon threw a pillow at Minhyuk. "Just get some rest will ya?"

Minhyuk finally settled properly into his seat. Looking out at the street lights and signboards, he imagined Jiae's beautiful face and smiled. Can't wait to see you.

It had been a month since Minhyuk started getting busy with MONSTA X's comeback preparation. And it was only tomorrow that the boys would have a precious day-off. Therefore it had been a month since he last me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter