Moment 1.3: Tingle

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was the cutest thing I've ever heard.
- Hong Ji Soo, Joshua of SEVENTEEN -

"Shuaaaaaa. Let's goooooo!"

Jisoo was shaken violently, causing him to wake up immediately, though a little grumpy.

He's greeted with a cheeky smile from Jeonghan (the one grabbing his shoulders), which he couldn't get mad at. As much as Jeonghan is such evil at times, he is a great friend.

"Alright alright." Jisoo replied in English.

He picked up his already packed bagpack and followed Jeonghan out of the waiting room. Some of the boys were still packing up while a few had made their way to the elevator before him.

Jeonghan and Jisoo talked and joked along the corridor as they headed to the elevators.

They were about 5 metres away and the elevator dinged open. Jisoo, at that moment, suddenly stopped walking forward.

A girl rushed past the two boys towards the pantry.

"What are you doing? Why'd you stop?"

"Mm? Oh it's nothing. The lift's here! Let's catch it."

Jisoo began to run. Jeonghan, slightly confused, followed suit.

//

The two boys joined the members who reached before than them at the lobby. The thing about a large group like theirs is that there is always a lot of waiting involved. They did not mind though, because they were used to it already.

As they waited, Jisoo spotted her hurried figure dashing out of the elevator to the pick up point. She stopped and rested her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She was dressed in a comfortable looking pair of jeans and an off-white hoodie. Wait. Jisoo looked down at his clothes. It's exactly like what I'm wearing. Coincidence much?

When she finally breathed a little better, she was looking around for something - probably her company van. But it did not seem like she found it as the expression on her face soured.

Jisoo continued to quietly watch her. She began to pace back and forth around a small space, occasionally biting her fingernails. Her ponytail lightly bopped up and down as she walked and each time she turned sharply, her hair would fall over the opposite shoulder.

She then looked around at the people in the lobby and took a tiny step forward when TWICE walked by. But as if she had lost a battle in her mind, she back stepped and didn't approach the girl group.

"....... right Jisoo?"

"Jisoo?"

"Ah yes?"

"I called you almost five times, you know. What are you so engrossed with?"

Seungcheol peeked over Jisoo's shoulder to see what he's been looking at and raised his eyebrows when he saw the girl.

"What's she doing?"

"She looks like a lost puppy." Jeonghan piped, mimicking Seungcheol by putting his chin on Jisoo's other shoulder.

"Yah, go help her if you're so concerned then," Seungcheol nudged him, able to read Jisoo's expression without asking or hearing from him.

"그래 그래" Jeonghan agreed and gave Jisoo a little push forward. "Go now!" (A/N: 그래/geurae means yes/that's right.)

//

Jisoo carefully approached the girl he had been observing for the past 10 minutes. She was now slouched against the wall, looking defeated.

He quietly cleared his throat as he got nearer. What should I say?

"Excuse me?"

The girl froze upon hearing him and she very slowly turned her head to look up and face Jisoo. Her big, round eyes met his and in it, he saw fear. So scared. She looks awfully scared. And yet, why is it still pretty?

Jisoo had so many thoughts running through his head and so many th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter