Moment 12.1: Congratulations

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A N   I N F I N I T E   X   T E E N T O P   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wahhh, time really flies.
Has it been eight years already?!
- Nam Woo Hyun of INFINITE -

Ping. His phone lighted up. He used the chopsticks in his hand to grab a piece of fried omelet and stuffed it in his mouth before walking over to his phone. Swiping the password with his left hand, he viewed the message.

Hyung, do you need me to bring anything?

He stood and thought hard, trying to recall what he had in his house. He quickly put the chopsticks down and types a reply. More beer? You decide.

Okay hyung! See you!

//

He slumped onto his sofa and took a glimpse at the clock. They should be reaching soon. He had cooked his famous dishes and could finally take a break from all the preparation.

He had dozed off by the time the doorbell rang. Fumbling to get up from the sofa, he rubbed his eyes and shuffled towards the door.

"Woohyun ah!" an extremely loud voice greeted him and it was followed by a string of contagious laughter. Looking at his face, he asked, "you were sleeping?"

Woohyun nodded and invited Dongwoo in.

As he was about to close the door, the lift door dinged. Sticking his head out, he gave a sheepish smile upon seeing his fellow INFINITE members. Behind them, five additional heads popped up, "안녕/annyeong hyung!"

"안녕/annyeong~" He greeted them and turned to look at Dongwoo who had put his stuff down and was eyeing the food, "y'all didn't come together?"

"We did," Ricky said as he slipped off his shoes. "But Dongwoo-hyung ran ahead."

"Wahh, the smell's amazing," Niel sniffed the air.

Woohyun caught sight of the many plastic bags they were carrying, "yah, why did y'all buy so much?"

"If we're celebrating, of course we'd need to have enough to party~" Sungyeol faced Myungsoo and in unison agreed, "right?"

"I'm hungry!" a coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter