Moment 11.2: My Dear Friend

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I could feel her trembling with joy
as I squeezed her tightly.
- Lee Mi Joo of Lovelyz -

1 October 2015
Ah Choo First Comeback Stage at M Countdown

The alarm went off in the room but there was no movement from its occupants as they continued sleeping soundly.

The ringing carried on for another three minutes before one stirred under the covers. The other was still oblivious to the noise or rather, ignorant of it.

Jiae, the one who responded to the alarm, got up and went to wash up while the other, Mijoo, simply rolled over and kicked her blankets, internally frustrated with the lack of sleep.

Finally finding some energy in her to push herself up and out of bed, Mijoo shuffled out of the room that she shared with Jiae.

As she entered the hall, in which she had to pass through in order to reach the bathroom, she spotted a slump in the middle. Walking over to it, she poked and asked, "Jisoo ah, why are you out here?"

Jisoo is hardly the first to wake up so Mijoo found it fairly unusual. Her friend though, simply waved her away. Knowing they did not have much time to laze around, Mijoo went on ahead to wash up and get ready.

//

Mijoo's eyes followed along as she watched her friend anxiously pace back and forth the room. Left, right, left, right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter