Moment 11.1: Blinding Lights

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y
a moment six continuation

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Despite the flashing lights and chatters from the crowd,
I felt oddly at ease.
- Seo Ji Soo of Lovelyz -

1 October 2015
Ah Choo First Comeback Stage at M Countdown

"Are you alright?" Mijoo asked in concern and opened her arms to offer a hug.

Jisoo took it and nodded.

But she wasn't. Her stomach has been twisting since she woke in the morning, she kept stumbling over her own feet, her heart seemed to wish to jump right out of her body and she was trembling.

And they just had a rehearsal run where she had made a lot of mistakes. Manager-unni also mentioned how she was too stiff compared to the other girls.

No no. I just need to calm down. I have practiced hard; I won't make any mistakes. My voice my voice - "ahem hem" Jisoo cleared - okay my voice is fine. It won't crack. It won't. It shan't.

Jisoo took deep breaths. Even so she could feel her heart palpitating as if she had been sprinting for a short track event.

She tried all sorts of methods to calm herself and her stomach down; she chewed on so many mints that was burning, paced around the room till manager-oppa forced her to sit down and drank so much water that she needed the bathroom desperately. Again.

Jisoo stood up and headed for the door, earning at least five voices asking, "where are you going again?!"

"Bathroom!"

Jisoo walked anxiously along the corridor to the bathroom located towards the end, past the pantry. All the while, she had her head mostly looking down at the ground, occasionally looking up and around so that she wouldn't bump into others. Her hands fiddled with the zip of her padded jacket and she shrugged a little as if it helped her to shrink smaller.

Finally. She pushed open the bathroom door and stepped inside.

Washing her hands, Jisoo gazed at the mirror and saw a worried face staring back at her. She shook her head, "you'll be fine. Hwaiting." She fist the air and took a step back and noticed that there was no one els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter