Moment 1.2: By Your Side

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a part of
A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The only promise I could give,
was to be by your side.
- Lee Soojung, Babysoul of Lovelyz -

Some Day in May 2016

Soojung waited in the van, eyes closed, slowly drifting off to sleep. They had been running around for probably 18 hours already and she only managed to steal a 30 minute power nap. But having schedules is a good thing, I guess.

"Oppa, I'm going back up okay? I left my earpiece behind!"

Soojung pried open her heavy eyelids and saw Jisoo tumbling out of the van and running full speed back into the broadcasting station.

//

"Jisoo? What do you mean?"

Soojung was awoken by her manager's sudden outburst. She rubbed her eyes and sat up straight in her seat.

From her manager's conversation, she saw Jiyeon's jacket beside her and realised that Jisoo was not here. We left Jisoo behind?! Ugh how could I not know.

"Jisoo ah, I'm so sorry. We are quite far out from there. Can you take a cab back? You don't have your wallet right? Don't worry, I'll meet you at the carpark to pay!" She heard her manager giving instructions to Jisoo over the phone. "Be careful! You can do it right?"

Before Soojung could say anything, the call was ended.

"You want Jisoo to take a cab on her own?! Oppa! You know how she still gets attacks!"

Soojung was upset. Although the scandals have been addressed and the court cases won, Jisoo was still suffering heavily from the aftereffects. She's still so fragile. Soojung whined worriedly in her heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter