Moment 7.1: We Can't Agree?

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   D A E Y E O L   X   J I A E   S T O R Y
of friendship and bickers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He was trying to make alphabets
but they looked like splotches instead.
- Yoo Ji Ae of Lovelyz -

"Ya. Are you listening?"

"Mmmhmm." He replied but his eyes were following the customers that just entered the premises. It was pretty crowded at NIT Cafe today. (A/N: NIT Cafe is the one owned by Woollim and is located across the company building.)

Jiae sighed and slammed the pen (and her hand) on the table, giving Daeyeol a slight scare which definitely brought his attention back to her. Elbow on the table, she rested her head on her hand and with the other she tapped vigorously, expressing her shrinking patience for the distracted friend sitting in front of her.

"Sorry sorry, I'm listening," Daeyeol gave a tiny whine. "For real," he added when he saw her unconvinced face.

Jiae picked up the pen and continued from where they previously left off.

"So are we gonna settle on baking?"

"What if we cooked a meal?"

"It's difficult since we (Lovelyz) have back to back schedules the whole day. If we bake something like cookies, we can do it over the weekends and still keep it fresh."

"That's true. 인정." Daeyeol nodded. (A/N: 인정/injeong means to approve/acknowledge.)

Soojung-unni's birthday was coming up and the duo were planning to gift her with something special, as they always had been doing since their trainee days.

Daeyeol began to search for baking possibilities on his phone and chanced upon an image of cutely decorated cookies in various shapes and sizes.

"How about this?" He turned the phone around to show Jiae.

She leaned forward and nodded her head slowly, "looks good. Butter cookies are quite simple to make too." She was, after all, a pretty experienced baker.

"Alright then. It's decided."

"Then let's meet at our dorm this Saturday. Soojung-unni has a schedule so she wouldn't be home."

"Okay."

//

Flour checked. Sugar checked. Mmm what else do I need again...?

Jiae looked at the list of things to buy that she had collated the night before. But because the girls only got home close to three in the morning, by the time she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter