Moment 17.1: Fuel

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   W O N W O O   S T O R Y
a moment nine continuation

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has become a routine.
- Jeon Won Woo of SEVENTEEN -

The sunlight streamed cheerily into the room through the gaps between the curtains, determined to reach its occupants to inform them of the lovely morning. With the glare falling directly onto him, he squinted and pried open his eyes, lifting his hand in front of his face in an attempt to block the light.

It failed as Soonyoung walked into the room and drew the curtains, allowing the sunlight's full glory to shine in. The drastic change in lighting made him grumble, slightly unhappy to have his sleep disturbed.

Soonyoung squatted by Wonwoo's bed and asked in his tired, morning voice, "aren't you going to get up?"

"What time is it?" he managed to mumble in poor clarity, for he couldn't really find his voice just yet after waking up.

"Mmmm," Soonyoung fumbled for Wonwoo's phone for he had left his in his room. "It's 9:48."

Wonwoo remained still and didn't respond. (He might have drifted to sleep then.) Wanting an answer and yet feeling the exhaustion, Soonyoung crawled onto the bed and piled on top of him.

The sudden weight upon him woke him up and he fussed for Soonyoung to get off him. With his friend finally off, Wonwoo got up and with his eyes still closed, made his way to the bathroom.

Back in his room, he picked out his plain navy pullover and a pair of simple jeans that were slightly ripped, just a little. He combed out his hair with his fingers and went back and forth between his white and black cap, thinking which he should wear.

"White."

Wonwoo paused at white but hesitantly reached for the black cap.

"You're dressed too dark already. Just go with white."

Giving in, he grabbed the cap and slipped it on.

"Let's go!"

//

"Welcome!"

"One iced americano--"

"--and one iced latte please."

"Ah and a deluxe sandwich--"

"--make that two please."

Their stomachs were rumbling for they had left the dorm without breakfast and the journey was a good 25 minutes, enough to make their systems ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter