Moment 13.1: It'll Be Okay

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   C H A N G K Y U N   X   M Y U N G E U N   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The only thing I could do
was to be a fighter behind the keyboard.
- Im Chang Kyun, I.M of MONSTA X -

22 June 2018
During MX's 2nd World Tour

He scrolled through his phone. The heck? What nonsense is this?

"Changkyun ah! Time to gather!" Hyunwoo called out to him from the hallway.

Fumbling with his phone, he quickly opened his messaging app. Since he didn't have enough time to type what he wanted to say, he simply asked '괜찮 나/are you okay?'.

Changkyun walked briskly to the stage and told himself along the way, "Forget about that for now, let's just focus on this. Let's do well."

//

"Thank you very much!"

"It's been MONSTA X!"

Tumbling offstage out of exhaustion, the boys made their way to the holding room. They just finished another successful concert at Newark. It was a blast and they still had the adrenaline from all that dancing and singing, evident from their hyper selves.

Dripping perspiration, Changkyun took a couple of tissues to soak up the sweat before slumping into a chair. With his phone in his hand, he quickly went back to the same article he was reading previously.

He scrolled to the comments section and began reading. He sighed and went to another article, doing the same thing. Every article's response were similar.

Are they crazy?!

A notification came in and through the preview bar above, he saw that it was a reply. Opening it, it read 'I'm okay :)'.

Letting out another sigh, he typed 'how're you feeling?'

So engrossed in his phone and partially stressing out, Changkyun didn't notice a shadow lingering behind him. The shadow soon disappeared and he was back alone with his phone.

"Okay, it's time to go." He lifted his head and saw manager-hyung gesturing him to get moving. Getting up, he picked up his bag and slung it over his right shoulder. What should I do?

//

With her slowing down with the replies, Changkyun decided to wash up while waiting. Throughout the car ride back and in the shower, he was deep in thought as to what he could do.

It didn't help that he was feeling frustrated that he couldn't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter