Moment 11.4: 선물 / Gift

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was uncannily nervous.
- Hong Ji Soo, Joshua of SEVENTEEN -

1 October 2015
During Mansae Promotions

Jisoo shifted in his bed. Under the covers, he opened his eyes and reached out for his phone. 07:45. He placed the phone back faced down. It was 15 minutes before the required wake up time.

He turned over onto his back and stared at the bottom of the top bunk. He checked his phone again. 1 Oct 2018, Saturday.

It's today/오늘이다.

Usually, Jisoo would laze in bed for a while before getting up to wash up but this morning, he felt like he couldn't snooze. His body was wide awake, and so was his mind.

Giving up on resting a little more, he headed to the bathroom. At least I don't have to fight with anyone for the bathroom.

One by one, the other 12 boys got up and began preparing to leave the house for they had to be at the shop by 9.30 a.m.

Jisoo walked over to his corner (where all his personal items were) and picked up his backpack. He opened the front pocket and rummaged through, looking for something. Okay, it's here. Checking that his bag had everything he needed, Jisoo was ready to go.

//

"Okay, 이행시/acrostic poem using hamburger!" Hansol challenged as he lifted the burger in his to which he was eating.

"Shua-hyung," Soonyoung called out.

Jisoo stopped monitoring their rehearsal from his phone and looked up at Hansol and Soonyoung. His eyes then shifted to the burger in his other hand.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said, swallowing the last bit of food in his mouth.

"Two, three, 햄/ham!" Soonyoung and Hansol signalled.

Holding his burger up, Jisoo started,"in a hamburger, there must be first and foremost, ham. However," (햄버거에서 가장 먼저 햄이 있어야합니다. 하지만,)

"Two, three, 버/beo/bur!"

"Butter also, is a very important ingredient. If not," (버터 또, 너무 중요합니다. 아니면,)

"Two,three, 거/geo/ger!"

"When you look at the mirror, you'll get a shock of your life." (거울을 보때면 너는 충격받을거야.)

(A/N: I'm no Korean and no 이행시/acrostic poem genius like Hong Jisoo so please forgive the lameness. I tried. Basically trying to say how butter is good for the skin but butter in hamburgers don't make sense, I'm sorry.)

The boys cracked up and applauded Jisoo for his once again, ingenious poetry skills though they were soon interrupted by manager-hyung when he entered the room and called for Seungcheol.

Seungcheol was instructed to get everyone to sign a couple of albums for fellow groups who were making their comeback. Jisoo saw Seungcheol immediately get to work, searching for the groups and signing on the al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter