Moment 2.1: Let's Dance

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   S E V E N T E E N   X   U P 1 0 T I O N   S T O R Y
to our dear 96liners

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's meet again!
- Lee Chang Hyun, Bit-to of UP10TION -

Some Day in December 2017

"Is it here?"

"Yeah, looks like it."

"Why does it look so... dodgy?"

Three boys were standing in front of a pretty run-down four-storey building. It had paint peeling off the walls and the signage was kind of hanging sideways. It wasn't even working.

"Let's go in." The bravest of the three walked to the glass doors and slowly creaked them open. They proceeded down to the basement - the supposed meeting place.

The interior of the place surprisingly did not look as terrible as the exterior. Even so, this place is still kinda creepy.

"I know they invited us here but does anyone actually use this place?" Wooseok wondered aloud. (A/N: Real name for Wooshin!)

"Maybe for haunted houses?" Sungjun, the bravest one, laughed. (A/N: Real name for Wei.)

"Shh. I think it's here." Changhyun placed his hand hesistantly on the knob and turned it.

//

The three heads popped out through the tiny gap of the opened door. Since they didn't know what to expect the inside to look like, the sight actually took them by surprise.

There were four other boys inside a well-lit dance studio.

One was sprawled on the floor as if his back fused with the greyish-brown wooden floorboard. Another was lying on his stomach and his head was bopping to whatever he was listening to through his earpiece. The third was checking himself out in the mirror that filled two sides of the place.

And the last, jumped up excitedly upon hearing the door creak open. He ran up to them and welcomed them with a huge smile his eyes became slits.

"Hello hello! Y'all are finally here!"

The other three got up to exchange greetings albeit a little awkward. You could just sense it. After all, they only met each other a few times at the backstage of music shows.

"Minsoo and Yein couldn't make it, sadly." Wooseok informed. (A/N: Real names of Kogyeol and Sunyoul, the last two 96liners of UP10TION.)

The seven boys sat down in a small circle and talked for a while before Changhyun asked an important question.

"So why did you call us to gather, Soonyoung ah?" (A/N: Real name of Hoshi.)

"To dance of course." He replied happily, a very Hoshi reply.

Soonyoung saw the three friend's confused expressions and continued, "well, we're all the same age and are all dancers so I thought why not?"

Sungjun laughed heartily, "that's true."

"Shall we begin then?"

"Okay~"

//

The seven boys did a series of slight stretching and got ready to show their stuff.

There wasn't a proper structure since it was just a gathering of same-age dancers. So they unanimously decided to begin with a dance off.

Soonyoung, being the one who initiated this whole gathering, was pushed to get the ball rolling. And indeed, he showed off a pretty wide variety of dancing styles - both cool and dorky.

"Now that's what a performa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter