Moment 6.1: The First Fall, A Trip

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O   X   J I S O O   S T O R Y
a moment one continuation

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wondered really hard
but I couldn't figure it out.
- Hong Ji Soo, Joshua of SEVENTEEN -

13 September 2015

Soothing strums and occasional melodic plucking could be heard throughout the dorm as Jisoo sat cross-legged on the sofa with his guitar. The weather outside was beginning to cool as a signal that autumn had arrived.

The tune to 아낀다/Adore U started playing and Seungcheol immediately began to sing. Seungkwan and Soonyoung, who were also in the living room, joined in and soon, there was a bunch of boys singing their debut song in the most dramatic way possible. So much so that the quiet Wonwoo was doubling over in laughter as he sat on the floor next to Jisoo.

When the song finally concluded, the boys went back to chilling around the dorm amidst the remaining snuffed laughter from the previous crazy moment.

"Ah." Seokmin suddenly exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Why?"

"Lovelyz-sunbaenim just released a music video." A couple of heads turned to look at him while his eyes remained fixed on the laptop screen.

"Ah that's right. They've got a comeback soon." The boys naturally shifted to crowd around Seokmin. He placed the laptop on the coffee table and clicked the video titled Shooting Star, the group's pre-release song ahead of their official comeback.

"Oh it's a ballad."

They were all focused on the screen as they watched, with some random comments made in between such as Jin's voice is so good or Jiae is so pretty or Yein is so cute. Jisoo, on the other hand, was focused on one thing: finding the girl with the same name as him.

He didn't know Lovelyz well but he knew of one of them having the name Jisoo as well and he sort of remembered her face (or at least he unknowingly managed to). The reason being that when the scandal first blew up, he felt sorry for her and maybe it was because they have the same name that he was a little more concerned than he should normally be. He ended up having some hope that she would overcome it and be with the group again. Which one is she again?

When the song entered into its bridge, one of the girls had a sol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter