Moment 9.1: Day-offs

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   W O N W O O   S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Coffee, book and her.

- Jeon Won Woo of SEVENTEEN -

Ding ring ling. A couple of heads turned towards the sound of the tinkling bells on glass door for a brief moment before going back to their coffee and conversations.

A hooded figure silently walked in, ordered a latte and settled comfortably at the corner of the quiet cafe. It was a familiar place to the figure, almost as if that particular seat was his for he had been frequenting the cafe the past three months.

Fishing a book out from his backpack, he leaned against the backrest and opened to where he had left off.

When he saw the barista preparing to serve his order, he sat up, lowered his head and adjusted his cap down. He softly, yet audibly, thanked her and relaxed when she left.

It was comfortable here – at least for Wonwoo – as there were usually only a handful of customers around the time he would come. It allowed him to sit and read without being disturbed, breathe in the strong scent of caffeine that engulfed the place and also, see her.

He noticed that she was only around on certain days of the week; so far he has managed to grasp that Sundays and Wednesdays were of the few days and, today was Wednesday.

Taking a sip of his dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter