Moment 11.3: The Wingman

그 순간에 (In That Moment)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A   J I S O O    X   J I S O O    S T O R Y

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I couldn't not help them,
seeing their eager faces.
- Choi Seung Cheol, S.Coups of SEVENTEEN -

1 October 2015
During Mansae Promotions

"Leader!"

Seungcheol looked up from the phone on which he and Jeonghan were monitoring their rehearsal recording.

"Yes?"

"There are several comebacks this week. Get everyone to sign them and give them out before the actual recording!" manager-hyung instructed.

"Ah okay 아라써요" (A/N: I understand/I got it.)

He went to the sofa and took a seat beside Mingyu. Fishing out his phone, he looked through the list of comebacks and began signing on their Boys Be album.

"iKON... 24K... Lovelyz..." he paused, and looked up to see Jisoo looking back at him from across the room. At the corner of his eyes, he could also see Seokmin's face light up. They stayed that way for a couple of seconds before Seungcheol went back to the albums.

When he was done with his part, he passed the albums around for the others to sign.

As the albums made its way round the room, Seungcheol could feel the stares from two wide-eyed kids; to which he had no choice but to make some decisions.

He gathered the albums. 24K's he handed to Jeonghan, iKON's he handed to Jihoon and the last he held onto.

"96liners go with Jihoon. Mingyu, The8, Hansol and Dino, go with Jeonghan. Jisoo, Dokyeom and Seungkwan with me. Okay?"

"네!" (A/N: Yes.)

"No fair though, Cheol you chose Lovelyz." Jeonghan cheekily protested.

"아니야. 아니야. 나 아니야," he desperately disagreed and waved his hands in front of him. (A/N: No. No. It's not me.)

"Yah right," the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter