Space

Addicted

"T-thank you, Daesung." Youngbae muttered, hugging Daesung, nuzzling his face into Daesung's neck.

Daesung blushed, but continued rubbing his back. After Youngbae had calmed down, Daesung could how exausted he looked.

"You look tired, I should let you sleep." Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded, slowly.

"Okay, well, thank you Daesung."

Daesung looked at him, smiling.

"For what?" He asked, innocently.

Youngbae laughed.

"You know...helping me.." Youngbae said, blushing slightly.

Daesung laughed, ruffling Youngbae's hair.

"Your welcome babe..."Daesung said, sweetly.

"Anyway, get some sleep. I'll...see you tomorrow." Daesung said, leaving.

Youngbae nodded, smiling.

"See you tomorrow, Dae." 

Youngbae curled into a ball onto the couch, falling into a deep, soundly sleep. The next morning, the guys were getting ready to leave for practice.

"Daesung, how you feeling?  Are you joining us today?" Jiyong asked.

Daesung nodded.

"Yea, I feel fine. So I'll come with." He said.

Jiyong smiled.

"That's good, but uh...my car is still messy....so I have room for only one person. Youngbae? Would you mind taking Daesung to practice today?" Jiyong asked.

Daesung blushed, staring at Jiyong.

Youngbae nodded happily.

"Sure." He said.

With that, the boys left for practice. Youngbae and Daesung sat quietly for the first few minutes of the ride. Finally, Youngbae started talking.

"So, how long have you been dancing for?"

Daesung smiled.

"Uh...only a few years, you?" He answered.

"Since I was a little kid." Youngbae replied.

"Wow, you must be an amazing dancer." Daesung stated, staring, admiring Youngbae.

Youngbae blushed.

"Aww thank you. I..try." 

Suddenly, he frowned.

"She never knew I went to dance class. She...thought I wanted to be a lawyer." Youngbae said, laughing, nervously.

Daesung nodded.

"What she doesn't know, is that I also work at the dance studio we practice at."

"Aww, you're such a hard worker." Daesung commented.

Youngbae laughed.

"No..-"

"Yes you are!" Daesung protested, laughing.

They got to the studio, once there, the manager immediately greeted them with a stern stare.

"Hello boys, are you ready for your first dance practice as a group?" The manager said.

They boys nodded, starting with their stretching. They danced for as long as their hearts could handle. Daesung watched Youngbae with such admiration, he could barely handle it. He needed to tell Youngbae how he felt, and soon. After a while, they took a short break.

"You are a phenomenal dancer, Youngbae." Daesung said, quietly.

Youngbae laughed.

"Aww, really? Thank you, Daesung." He said, shyly.

Daesung smiled.

"A-are you..ready to go home? You look tired." Daesung said.

Youngbae laughed.

"Well...I'd like to go home..but I work after this." He said.

"Oh, okay. Well I hope you have a good day and I'll see you at home." Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded smiling, blushing slightly.

"Thank you." He muttered, hugging Daesung and the others before leaving to start his shift.

Daesung blushed, bright red. Once the red got home, Daesung couldn't stop thinking about Youngbae. He decided to make Youngbae some food for when he come home, in case he was hungry. He wrote a note on the container.

"Dear Youngbae, 

I hope you had a good day at work. There are more pillows this time for you, so you can be more comfortable. Sweet dreams." 

Youngbae came home after a while, smiling as he read the note. He blushed. Nobody had ever made him food let alone put a sweet note with it. He curled up on the couch once again, Daesung woke up later in the night for a glass of water. He noticed Youngbae looked cold. Daesung carefully placed more blankets on Youngbae.