Answers

Addicted

Youngbae stared at her in disbelief and anger. 

"Demi, I need this job. Look, I'm sorry we didn't work out but you will find someone else. Stop chasing after me. It will never happen. I am in love with Daesung. Do you understand that?!" He said, raising his voice.

She looked down to the floor, face burning red. 

"But...I love you too! I never stopped loving you, Youngbae!" She cried.

He sighed.

"I understand that. But you really need to stop and leave us alone." He said, sternly.

"I uh...I'll see you tomorrow. I guess." He said, nervously.

She nodded slowly.

He got home, excited to see his man after a long day of work. However it was late, so he expected to see Daesung sleeping. Daesung was up late, talking to Seungri on the phone.

"Yea, so are you are Jiyongie okay now?" He asked.

"Yea. I think so. I'm just nervous. You know? I've been hurt in the past and don't want it to happen again." Seungri answered.

Daesung nodded.

"Yea, but give him a chance. I mean damn the way he looked at you before you made it official? Damn he loves you and he wants you. I'm telling you. He will protect you." Daesung said.

Seungri smiled.

"Thanks Dae. How are you and Youngbae?" 

Daesung blushed, smiling widely.

"We're good. He's not home yet though. He's working late. Baby's working a lot." Daesung said.

Just then, Youngbae slowly entered through the house, trying to keep quiet.

"Oh, speaking of boyfriends, I gotta go. He's home." Daesung said, ending the call.

Youngbae looked at Daesung who was sitting on the counter in the kitchen, smiling.

"Hi sweetheart." Youngbae said, hugging Daesung and kissing his gently.

"Hey babe. How was your day?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae shrugged slowly.

"It's was okay. I'm tired though." He said.

Daesung kissed his head.

"Well you should sleep then." He said.

Youngbae nodded then looked at Daesung.

"Wait, what are you still doing up? Oh..were you just waiting for me to get home?" He asked, smirking.

Daesung laughed.

"No. Seungri wanted to talk so we did." He said, getting off the counter and heading towards the room.

Suddenly, Youngbae grabbed his wrist.

"U-uh...Daesung wait!" He said, loudly.

Concerned, Daesung turned to face his boyfriend.

"Baby what's up?" He asked.

Youngbae sighed heavily.

"Uh...well..." He trailed off.

"Youngbae.." Daesung muttered.

"My ex fiancee got me a job at her store. I work as a stockman there..." He answered, quietly.

"Honey, that's great. Why did you-"

"A-and..." Youngbae said, cutting Daesung's words.

"She kissed me after work today. I had nothing to do with it. She just did. And she said she would dock my pay. Daesung, I promise i love you please don't be mad at me. I-i'm..." He said as his voice started to crack before tears streamed down his face.

Daesung watched as he saw Youngbae's heart breaking telling him this.

"Baby, no, no, no. Come here. Shhh.." Daesung whispered as he pulled Youngbae into a tight embrace.

"Oh, my sweetheart. I'm not mad at you at all." He said as he wiped Youngbae's tears.

Youngbae took a deep breath.

"There you go, just breathe. It's okay. Listen, talk to her boss tomorrow. Out her for ual assault. We'll get that fired." 

Youngbae smiled, starting to calm down. He kissed Daesung softly.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." Daesung answered.

The next day, Youngbae was getting ready for work. Daesung wrote a little note and put it in Youngbae's pants pocket while he was in the shower. Youngbae got to work, he felt nervous but relieved at the same time. He quickly walked to the break room where she was there. She smirked.

"You look good today." She said.

"Thanks. My boyfriend thinks so too." He answered.

She rolled her eyes. 

"So, where were we?" She said 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, biting his lower lip. Demi started trailing kisses, leaving lipstick along his sleeves and neck. She gently started massaging through his pants, he tried getting away but she continued her game. 

"D-demi I..stop!" He said, loudly.

Suddenly, the store manager and his manager walked through the doors to the break room.

"What the hell is happening here?!" He yelled.

Demi started crying.

"He attacked me!" She yelled.

Youngbae narrowed his eyes, rolling them.

"No! She's a ing liar. She came on to me. I want absolutely nothing to do with her." He protested.

The store manager and his boss looked at each other for a few minutes.

"Follow us to the office. The camera picks up anything and everything so we'll see what happened and go from there." The manager said.

Demi's eyes widened, knowing she's been caught now. The four of them watched the tapes, seeing clear as day Youngbae had nothing to do with ual assault.

"Demi, you're fired! That's horrible. Get your and leave." The manager said angerily.

She nodded, leaving immediately.

"Thank you sir." He said, feeling relieved.

His manager nodded.

"So, she was your ex fiancee?" He said.

Youngbae nodded.

"Yep. I have a boyfriend now and she wasn't going to let that go." He said, annoyed.

"Wow really? Jeez, some people are crazy. Well, she's gone but...do you still want to work here or would that be too weird for you?"

"Sir I'll still work here. Especially now that she's gone I feel safer." 

"Good. Glad to here it."

"Anyway, I guess I should get back to work." Youngbae said, smiling.

His boss nodded.

A few hours went by, and Youngbae went on lunch. He felt the note from earlier in his pocket. He pulled it out and opened up the paper.

"Dear Youngbae,

  I wanted to remind you how strong and amazing of a person you are. I never believed in love until I met you. I never knew strength until i met you. I truly love and adore you and I just wanted to tell you that. I love you, baby. Happy anniversary.

--Love, Daesung."

Youngbae smiled widely, blushing. Suddenly, one of his co-workers was reading over his shoulder.

"Awww! Who's this Daesung person??" She asked, eagerly.

Youngbae laughed.

"The love of my life." He answered, smiling.